Reviews for Draco's Boy
They really have communication problems. So much angst with Harry. Arg. I hate the fact that this story is good and I force myself to finish it.
Why are we callin Harry and Draco's pairing 'drarry'? We should call it 'DENIAL'. I just tired of those stupid boys who don't understand their feelings.
No, this story is bloody brilliant! You don't even know happy I was. And who you included Voldemort and the magic stuff, brilliant!
The arithmancer chapter 31 . 12/30/2013
I've always avoided non-magic stories before, but this one held me from the first chapter. Thank you for writing it.
nayanera hollow chapter 31 . 12/28/2013
Duuuude. I loved this story so much! It was wonderfully beautiful. I know you don't write stories anymore. But this one is a real gem. One of the best Harry Potter fics i've ever read. If you'll still write, keep up the damn good work. XD
anon chapter 1 . 12/16/2013
Interesting! Draco is charming, and the Dursley's moving in sequence reminded me of Beetlejuice (the Deetz's), so I found it more amusing than I think it was meant to be from Draco's POV.
Guest chapter 31 . 12/8/2013
Grrr..Why did you have to end it?! I want them to finish school, Harry to become a botanist, move to the Netherlands, get married, and write a series of books about a young boy who lived twice!
sickcows chapter 31 . 12/6/2013
Ok, this was brilliant, I really enjoyed it. I do have one complaint: the distinct lack of Sirius and Remus, and that Narcissa and Severus never got together. Ok, that was 2. Allow me to explain the second one. You never really made it sound like they were going to, or even should, but when Harry is yelling at Snape saying how he can't get a girl (I'm pretty sure he wa in the hospital) it almost seemed like he was hinting that there was something between Snape and Narcissa. It could just be my imagination. Either way, I enjoyed it. I do wish there was a scene in which Draco an Harry came out though. Perhaps some other time :)
willl chapter 25 . 11/30/2013
You left me feeling awful here with all that scene cut, is there any way I can read it, please? **
Im in love chapter 31 . 11/26/2013
Just wow :D just reading it for the 6th time :)
emiklio chapter 25 . 11/25/2013
NO! Is there somewhere I can read the dirty stuff? Like posting it on another website or something? ;)
emiklio chapter 11 . 11/24/2013
I love this story so much, so far! 3 It's nice to read a fic that's actually well-written, as well as being interesting and making me have FEELS. XD I love it :)

By the way, your beta is awesome. I haven't noticed a single spelling or grammar or whatever kind of error yet, and I'm usually really anal about that kind of thing.

Also, Draco/Harry is one of my favorite pairings. Also I love the long drawn-out introduction because it doesn't feel boring at all, all of it feels necessary. I'm like whennnn are they gonna have sex? lol but at the same time I'm completely enjoying every minute of it. :) Thanks for posting!
Nicolene B chapter 31 . 10/30/2013
Amazing story!
Junjoulove chapter 25 . 10/24/2013
Love this!
VoldLunaMione chapter 31 . 10/1/2013
Awesomest. Story. Ever. This was really well written, and I loved it.
3,582 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »