Reviews for Draco's Boy
HyperBunnyAttack chapter 4 . 12/30/2005
Ah! I absolutely love this story. I've read it before a long time ago. did you rewrite it or something? Anyhoo, Can't wait for the next chapter!
Lenayvonne chapter 4 . 12/30/2005
I love this story but I can't wait until they find out why Harry is really sick. Will he go to a foster home, will the Dursleys go to jail? Can't wait to see how you play it out.
WittchWay chapter 4 . 12/30/2005
very good
nat chapter 4 . 12/30/2005
that was a really good chapter! Please keep the updates comin'
CrosStitches chapter 4 . 12/30/2005

is up! lol

Great chapie.

Update soon!
The Real Jackie-O chapter 4 . 12/30/2005
poor harry keep up the great work
Aesculapian chapter 4 . 12/30/2005
How do the years(for school) work?

example:

Year 1 _ age
tubin chapter 4 . 12/30/2005
you know, I wasn't so thrilled with the idea of this story at first - the first time you posted I hadn't quite got around to reading it... but this time I tried to give it a try and I'm loving it! The use of the HP names is not really the point, it's just a nice little story about a kid with a miserable life, and another kid turning that around. Thanks! Its weird, though, that I happily accepted the idea of Draco living next door to Harry, the idea of Pansy and Crabbe and Goyle and Padma all being at his school, but I found myself saying "wait, how could they be in Mrs. Figg's yard? She lived in Little Whinging, not at his new neighborhood! Wouldn't Harry notice if she moved at the same time he did?
EvilPlotBunny chapter 4 . 12/30/2005
aw! omg , this fic is so awesome!
crystal17 chapter 4 . 12/30/2005
I've been looking for this story forever! Ever since got sacked, I haven't been able to find this story which I love, by the way. Please write more soon!
Ellie37 chapter 4 . 12/30/2005
I love the way you write, you portray all the characters so well. I just want to take Harry and hug him :-D Draco's a bit odd.. but really cute. Can't wait until you do something about the Dursleys. You are going to give them their just deserts aren't you...?

Keep going with the updates

Can;t wait to read the next chapter

Elle
Allie chapter 3 . 12/30/2005
Aw!

That is by far the cutest story ever

I absolutely love it!

They just have to find out about how awful the Dursleys are, poor Harry!

Little Draco is so cute, kinda like me when I was younger!

Yay pirates!
keisan chapter 3 . 12/30/2005
Aw poor Harry...how will anyone ever find out what's really happening?
CrosStitches chapter 3 . 12/30/2005
You have to update fast!

This story is awesome,

and I really just want to

reach in and throttle the

Dursleys.

Great job! I love it
JQ chapter 3 . 12/30/2005
I was addicted to this fic when you first posted it! I'm so glad you put it back up. I wish you would re-post the chapters all at once, I'm getting impatient! Great job!
3,970 | « Prev Page 1 .. 251 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 .. Last Next »