Reviews for Draco's Boy
Wallpaper chapter 2 . 12/28/2005
OMG...YOU FINALLY PUT IT BACK UP!

I thought it was updated when i received the e-mail from the bot, but then i realized it was only up to chapter 2 and i was like "EHHE?"

And then i realized that it had been deleted.

and i was thinking "WTF?"

i seriously love this story to bits and pieces. Don't delete it again! Do write more! We're wating with bated breath for the next chapter...
Scorpion29 chapter 2 . 12/28/2005
How cute! Sorry to have such a short review but I have to do something else. I LOVED IT! Can't wait for the next chapter!
Scorpion29 chapter 1 . 12/28/2005
I'm so glad that you're reposting the story! Why did you take it off in the first place? I loved it so much! I can't wait for the rest of it! I LOVE THIS STORY! I got my friend hooked on it last time you were posting! Keep up the awesome work!
Karni chapter 2 . 12/28/2005
Every bit of this made me cry. I hope this isn't a story I'll have to wait months for an update.
Kat1132 chapter 2 . 12/28/2005
This is really sweet! I can't wait for more of this. It's wonderful
neesh.loves.music chapter 2 . 12/28/2005
aw this was really sweet. its nice to see younger characters and its nice to read a story have a natural edge to it. well done. keep up the good work.
Dea Puella chapter 2 . 12/28/2005
Yay! Good show.
deilen-gwyrdd chapter 2 . 12/28/2005
I love this story! Draco is so cute bless him!

Are there more chapters?If there are I cant wait to read them!

Keep up the good work!

harry/draco rules!

xox
Dea Puella chapter 1 . 12/28/2005
I'm so happy you're posting this on this site. I read it on the silver snitch and I missed it.
Subtlemagic chapter 2 . 12/28/2005
wow i've found some really good storys today this one includedit's a good peaice and it captures emotions quite well (by the way i hate most AU so the fact i loe this is a double complement!)keep writing
Ms. Dependent chapter 2 . 12/28/2005
This is a great story. I cant wait to read more.
shazia Born confused chapter 2 . 12/28/2005
aw..thats soo sweet!

i lubd it

they are both just soo adorable and luvable...

its good readin it again! cant w8 4 the next chappy!

:D

tc
renata chapter 1 . 12/28/2005
Wow, I'm glad you repost the chapter. I was shocked when I didn't find it here anymore before. This just made my day. *hugs*
Vidalark chapter 2 . 12/28/2005
This story is so adorable! I really feel sorry for Harry and Draco is just to precious! Please do continue this lovely peice I can't wait to see how you go from having them as childhood friends to more.
3,963 | « Prev Page 1 .. 252 259 260 261 262 263 264 .. Last Next »