Reviews for Draco's Boy
a massive fan chapter 31 . 9/16/2013
I can't believe that someone with such writing skill has stopped! This story made me cry so many times. I haven't stopped reading it until I finished it. Definitely my favourite off the whole of this website even though it is non-magic. And I really want to know what Draco has to say to Harry thats soppy :( please please write a bit more because you have an amazing talent. Many thanks for writing this story!
Joejx3 chapter 1 . 9/16/2013
Just passing by and trying to find another Drarry story to read and I stumble upon this one. I've already read this wunderbar story but I just wanted to write a review . Thanks for writing such a great story. I really did enjoy reading this and all the plot twists. And Snape was such a great person in this story. And the character development- geez , it was very good.

- Skitz
SkellingtonZero chapter 1 . 8/20/2013
Read the whole story right on till the end and I must say, I enjoyed it.

Nothing was overly done, everything was thought out and I especially enjoyed the "teenagers will be teenagers" bit instead of making them like little adults, you made them like proper youths. And for that you deserve a task well done. So task well done!
WELIKETOSLEEPANDDREAM chapter 18 . 8/17/2013
Draco is def. in the wrong here. He made other best friends for four years while he was away from Harry, who made no friends in those four years. So, of course Harry would take a chance to try something new. Anyone would be nervous about starting something completely different than what they are used to.
Akira chapter 1 . 7/27/2013
This looks promising! It's so different to what I expected, but I dig it! Great start :)
WRONG -SHERLOCK chapter 31 . 7/26/2013
Amazing.
she-who-waits-in-darkness chapter 31 . 7/17/2013
This was a great story slow start but I couldn't leave it alone!
Nasciturus chapter 31 . 7/14/2013
I love this story! Do u know another story where Harry and Draco are kids?
wild-one08 chapter 31 . 7/13/2013
Awesome story! It is well thought out. Your characters really came alive from the very first chapter onward and stayed true to your portrayal. I have read it over the last couple day, it has been a very humorous and enjoyable read.
DaphinoraS chapter 31 . 7/9/2013
This was horribly enchanting. I have cried so much over the last few chapters that my mother has been giving me worried looks. Thank you for this story.
DaphinoraS chapter 25 . 7/9/2013
The transition is very awkward due to you cutting the sex scene out. I don't particularly care, but I thought I'd let you know that you may want to give a brief description or a general overview. Going from Harry taking off his shirt to them gasping and talking about prostates was too quick and sloppy. However I still can't wait to read more. Thank you.
chelley chapter 11 . 7/4/2013
chelley chapter 10 . 7/4/2013
Ok, this is just becoming a pain to read. Somebody needs to find out and make known Harry's situation. Like yesterday
Midnight Mahogany chapter 31 . 7/3/2013
I Lost count of how many times I cried throughout this story.
It was absolutely stunning. I don't usually read Harry Potter stories without magic, as the whole magic thing is kinda a major part of the series, but when I started reading your story I couldn't stop.
The characters were perfect, and the way you managed to show their development from young kids to adolescence was really well done.

Your story also made me realise how easy it is for an abuse case like this to slip through the cracks. The way you write made it so easy to understand Harry, and through that, really explore the affect abuse has on young kids.

Definitely worth reading, regardless of favourite pairings.
You should be immensely proud of what you have written.

Regards,
Midnight.
Annabel chapter 31 . 6/28/2013
I loved it. Very touching and well written.
3,582 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »