Reviews for Draco's Boy
Guest chapter 31 . 6/26/2015
This whole entire fic was so great and I loved it and I was dying it's so cute I'm very glad it exists
HunHan3a chapter 31 . 6/21/2015
OH! Its very amazing story!
I'm very happy I found it! :D
This story is very complicated, and very glad it happy ending.
I love Harry, Draco, Snape and Narcissa character here. They are seem real family. Ilove it.
Thanks for writing the great story like it.
I like it so much!
Keep writing! :)
Robotboy chapter 31 . 5/18/2015
one of the best things ever. thanks for writing this..
Robotboy chapter 16 . 5/17/2015
i didnt realize how long this story was going to be. i cried so much at the "4 years later" chapters. but im so glad about how it turned out and that they are getting close again. and im only halfway through :D and you hint that their relationship might turn romantic. :excited:
Robotboy chapter 9 . 5/17/2015
what a horrible chapter. :cries: it made me disgusted with narcissa.
Robotboy chapter 4 . 5/16/2015
whyyy are you ruining it for me.. here i am like, making up a way to work for me to read this. i pictured lucius was killed by aurors and narcissa and draco escaped to the muggle world or something like that. so it could be somewhat realistic. but now everyone in the school share names with future pureblood hogwarts students. i wish you could have had better imagination naming them. ill just ignore their names because i dont wanna stop reading it
Robotboy chapter 2 . 5/16/2015
not harry picking his best clothes and narcissa assuming it was his gardening/play clothes. so sad. i hope this story wont be the death of me. but its really good
Krita chapter 31 . 4/28/2015
This fic was just so perfect! Honestly, the best story I have ever read. You did brilliantly in developing the characters and I loved it. I cried so much, you have no idea, seeing Harry going through all that at the end. This was great, thank you so much for writing and sharing it!
ravencarr chapter 31 . 4/20/2015
A very beautiful piece...magnificent tale..
Love the ending :)

Virtual cookies to you!
TheChickWithTheAwesomeUsername chapter 7 . 4/12/2015
FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUULCON PUNCH.
DAMN YOU PETUNIA.
TheChickWithTheAwesomeUsername chapter 5 . 4/12/2015
Squee.
blacksnow chapter 31 . 4/8/2015
wow, this was an awesome tale.

i am a bit speechless right now and have no words to describe how incredibly great i really thought all your characters were and how perfect you had this story develop...

only, and i hope you will see this as the compliment it is meant to be, in parts your style of writing reminds me of neil gaimans works when he writes his otherworldly stories from children's perspective.
lilomanga chapter 31 . 3/29/2015
j'ai adoré! It was a great story, I liked it. I t was my first story in english and i truly loved it
Voldefolie chapter 14 . 3/18/2015
Beautiful chapter end
Voldefolie chapter 9 . 3/17/2015
Holy freakin soccer punch of feels...
3,729 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »