Reviews for Rebel
castielholmeshasthephonebox chapter 1 . 7/27
I love Sirius and you have summed him up so well, it was like a very in depth character study and beautiful writing.
#givesiriushismotorcycleback
Everything147 chapter 1 . 5/19
Brilliant.
Jade chapter 1 . 4/22
Hey there ! I don't really know if you still read reviews but I needed to tell you that your writing is exceptional. Really. Like really really. You captured the personality of the character as they were real living person, not just characters from a book and that is SO -bloody- rare! In a nutshell: I am a big fan of yours. I hope you'll write books soon, cause I'll read the hell out of they.
Thanks for reading me though
Take care love
Xx Jade
PixiePatronus13675 chapter 1 . 4/11
This made me smile, even as the ending broke my heart in two. A vivid glimpse into Sirius' youth. Great work! It's just ironic that his instrument of liberty was later used to convey Harry to what was little more than a prison.
purpleradiance chapter 1 . 3/18
love your writing style.
N.Alger2017 chapter 1 . 2/28
Eeeeek! That was wonderful!
Light on the Horizon chapter 1 . 1/30
This is wonderful
Daddysgirl11 chapter 1 . 12/31/2015
This is the safest, sweetest description of Sirius Blavk I think I've ever read in a thousand words. Awe. My love for him grows
lily Adams chapter 1 . 11/28/2015
i love this
HouseoftheBadger chapter 1 . 11/23/2015
I'm crying.
Why did I read this? I don't like sad things. And it was so sad. But once I had read the first line I couldn't stop myself from reading even if I knew I would be so sad and crying for Sirius and also for Remus. Why do you hurt me like this?
I felt his pain and sadness. Why did Voldemort have to exist? Why did Peter have to be a traitor? Why didn't they tell Dumbledore about the change? Why why why?
Sobbing.
khudija chapter 1 . 9/25/2015
aaaaaaaaaaa i am in love!
Jayelyyn chapter 1 . 8/7/2015
So many different emotions are buzzing in my head right now. I don't know how you come up with these things, or write them in such a way that you make me cry or laugh or smile. They're so simple, and yet so...deep.
appetency chapter 1 . 7/19/2015
This was perfect. I love how the way you just understood Sirius' character so well, because a lot of FF authors misinterpret his actions/don't really explore it very much. This oneshot basically just captured his essence, so well done!
not used anymore sorry chapter 1 . 7/12/2015
I was sad, but didn't start crying till the end. When it all got stuck in my brain.
I really liked it, though. *teary smile*
~ro