Reviews for Rebel
This was so beautifully written. You are a genius!
jaffle.burger chapter 1 . 1/2
I am bawling my eyes out right now, I never really thought of the way that Sirius thought but it all makes sense. Why do I care so much and cry so much for a fictional character that does not exist? Why does it hurt so much?
Thatdammarauder chapter 1 . 12/13/2014
Motorcycle. It's a unique way to look at Sirius. I loved the story and I was dying of feels by the time I finished. Wonderful job, Jewels, keep writing.
Octavian-killed-my-horcrux chapter 1 . 10/17/2014
This was incredible! Do you have a one shot for Remus Lupin? I've been trying to find another marauders fanfic to read but after The Life and Times I have failed to find one that lives up to the standard you have set. This was a beautiful read, no matter how short it was.
namelessmeee chapter 1 . 9/20/2014
Ahğğğğ, Dont do this! I'm gonna die here.
IT s FUCKING beautiful!
Guest chapter 1 . 9/14/2014
That makes me at once feel better and worse about Sirius dying. I was smiling and bawling like a teething baby at the same time -_-
hanna chapter 1 . 9/9/2014
this made my day
bugsyK chapter 1 . 7/14/2014
Just stumbled across this...oh the feels! :(

But great writing. Fits his character well
TheAwkwardReview chapter 1 . 5/28/2014
*cries*

Whelp, that broke my heart...
Guest chapter 1 . 5/7/2014
You captured his personality perfectly, and Sirius is actually, contrary to popular belief, very difficult to portray this well to so many different people who obviously look at him in many different ways. Thank you.
Aiikawarazu chapter 1 . 4/1/2014
Spot on! I really love Sirius Black, he's such a great character, and I think JKR pretty much undermined him. Really love this, you were able to bring out his personality - so impressed! :)
What Came First chapter 1 . 3/15/2014
Think you summed up Sirius spot on :)
theimpetuousblues chapter 1 . 3/1/2014
This was sooooo beautiful. I love writing and reading about the Blacks. There's just something about them. If you do too, you should check out a few stories I wrote on them (:
Writer0895 chapter 1 . 2/15/2014
I cried. And I never, ever cry. God, I love Sirius Black, and that right there is how Sirius is. Rebel. Thank you; i have never read him like this before. Thank you.
jaisydaisy chapter 1 . 1/29/2014
good one, you made me cry. love it.