Reviews for Rebel
FifthsheMARAUDER chapter 1 . 7/18
This made me cry! I loved it!
LunaSparkle chapter 1 . 4/8
I cry, why? WHY? J.K Rowling do you make characters so complex and wonderful and lovable? And reading this just brought so many tear- inducing memories... It's so beautiful...
Rowling's Daughter chapter 1 . 2/25
Aww. It's so sad but lovely.
THIS MADE ME SO SAD GCVFDGAFSNBDVGCJNMK
Valancy Stirling chapter 1 . 11/25/2016
:'''( so sad yet such a lovely story. The poetry of it, the descriptions, the heart-renching themes, they really make love sirius even more. Thank you for this bloody brilliant story!
MomoPeachFlower chapter 1 . 9/26/2016
Wow, this was all kinds of heartbreaking. But I liked it, absolutely loved it
harrymoonshoespotter chapter 1 . 7/27/2016
I love Sirius and you have summed him up so well, it was like a very in depth character study and beautiful writing.
Guest chapter 1 . 6/26/2016
#givesiriushismotorcycleback
Everything147 chapter 1 . 5/19/2016
Brilliant.
Jade chapter 1 . 4/22/2016
Hey there ! I don't really know if you still read reviews but I needed to tell you that your writing is exceptional. Really. Like really really. You captured the personality of the character as they were real living person, not just characters from a book and that is SO -bloody- rare! In a nutshell: I am a big fan of yours. I hope you'll write books soon, cause I'll read the hell out of they.
Thanks for reading me though
Take care love
Xx Jade
AvidReader2236 chapter 1 . 4/11/2016
This made me smile, even as the ending broke my heart in two. A vivid glimpse into Sirius' youth. Great work! It's just ironic that his instrument of liberty was later used to convey Harry to what was little more than a prison.
purpleradiance chapter 1 . 3/18/2016
love your writing style.
N.Alger2017 chapter 1 . 2/28/2016
Eeeeek! That was wonderful!
Light on the Horizon chapter 1 . 1/30/2016
This is wonderful
Daddysgirl11 chapter 1 . 12/31/2015
This is the safest, sweetest description of Sirius Blavk I think I've ever read in a thousand words. Awe. My love for him grows