Reviews for Lilacs
bbraedpsam4ever chapter 10 . 2/6
Sad drama n romance is the best story n the only story I will ready when I see Lilac's
Loooooovvvvvvveeeeee it!
the 'verse reminds me so much of the selection by Kiera Cass...its awesome! sorry if you said somewhere that it IS in the selection 'verse...i didnt see it im happily suprised :)
Great chapter 10 . 12/5/2015
Good! Although I don't know who made Vlad 'pass on'... Looking forward to more!
Phantom's girl chapter 1 . 11/25/2015
I only have two words to say about this fanfiction. AWESOME. STORY.
lufun chapter 10 . 5/27/2015
Most amazing fanfic I have ever read. Danny phantom is one of my favorite cartoons. The twist of being royalty is wonderful.
U have got a talent
Kats02980416 chapter 10 . 5/19/2015
This story was wonderfully written. Can't believe I only just read this. Loved the plot. It kept me on my toes. I kept thinking why Danny would keep his charade going, playing her with his two selves. Knew Sam would be clever to figure it out. Knew Vlad was behind Sam's sickness. Danny was so in love with her, it made me wonder if his ghostly half was obsessed with her. It's like he couldn't get enough of her.
TheRealContestshippingPrincess chapter 10 . 3/19/2015
This story was amazing! Good job!
ChichiGuitarist123 chapter 10 . 3/15/2015
This is one of the most beautiful and thankfully not so girly Prince and Princess fanfic I've ever read! I nearly cried when Vladimir said Sam had died. And I was smiling like an idiot when he passed away. This made me feel something, and no many fanfictions make me do that. Thumbs up!
ShadowDragon357 chapter 10 . 2/19/2015
Even though reviewing this story is pointless, I'm still going to do it. I read this years ago. And I'm just as much in love with it now as I was then. Sadly, a number of my favorite writers (you, nonny, twisted creampuff, funkyfish, and black belt, to name a few,) have flown from the Danny Phantom fan base, or Phandom, as we call ourselves, and some have left behind some have left unfinished stories. But it doesn't matter. Because the stories we do have from you are enough.
Princess-of-the-Pen chapter 10 . 11/29/2014
I loved this story sooooo much! I read it all in one day neglecting my homework :D (probably not the best idea). Is there a sequel because I would love to see the future of Danny and Sam's kid(s).
Guest chapter 1 . 7/26/2014
Oh my gosh, the guard
"Princess Samantha...who wishes to be called Sam...she's going to her room..."
EllaDeWriter chapter 10 . 7/7/2014
Awwww, how cute!
How did Vlad die, anyways?
Awake and Alive chapter 10 . 6/9/2014
I love this story!
It was amazing!
Just wondering, are there any fan arts out there on the world wide web?
Btw this was amazing to read, and I read it nonstop.
MarkTheTinyGiraffe chapter 10 . 4/4/2014
This is wonderdully wroten. I enjoyed reading it so much! :) at fist i rhought that the epeliouge would be sam and dannys wedding, but the I realised that sam was wearing a black dress...
Anyways, love the story. :)
Creepy-Pasta chapter 1 . 1/21/2014