Reviews for Lilacs
asdfgh chapter 1 . 4/7
WARNING! Carry on reading! Or you will die, even if you only looked at the word warning!Once there was a little girl called Clarissa, she was ten-years-old and she lived in a mentalhospital, because she killed her mom and her dad. She got so bad she went to kill all thestaff in the hospital so the More-government decided that best idea was to get rid of her so they set up a special room to kill her, as humane as possible but it went wrong the machine they were using went wrong. And she sat there in agony for hours until she every week on the day of her death she returns to the person that reads this letter, ona Monday night at 12:00 a.m. She creeps into your room and kills you slowly, by cutting youand watching you bleed to death. Now send this to ten other pictures on this one site, andshe will haunt someone else who doesn't. This isn't fake. apparently, if you copy and pastethis to ten comments in the next ten minutes you will have the best day of your life either get kissed or asked out, if you break this chain u will see a little dead girl in your room
BurstB chapter 10 . 4/19/2017
Without saying that this story isn't worth reading, it for is no masterpiece. I'm kind of underwhelmed by some character reactions (e.g. some outbursts at some points in the story that simply didn't happen) and the ending (no spoiler here). I just kind of hoped for an mind-blowing plot twist at the end, something like hidden intentions nobody sees coming but I got kind of disappointed.

AND NOOO, I'm not saying I didn't enjoy Danny's and Sam's little journey through their feelings for each other. The writing style is nearly flawless and the idea for the plot isn't at bad at all. I'm just missing a bit more drama.
Nullll chapter 10 . 12/30/2016
Love the last part. It sounds like something Jack would do
phantomsofswans chapter 10 . 10/8/2016
What a beautiful story! Sorry for seeing this late end 2016, but I just wanted you to know that this was amazing. Bravo! 3
bbraedpsam4ever chapter 10 . 2/6/2016
Sad drama n romance is the best story n the only story I will ready when I see Lilac's
Loooooovvvvvvveeeeee it!
Guest chapter 1 . 1/30/2016
the 'verse reminds me so much of the selection by Kiera Cass...its awesome! sorry if you said somewhere that it IS in the selection 'verse...i didnt see it im happily suprised :)
Great chapter 10 . 12/5/2015
Good! Although I don't know who made Vlad 'pass on'... Looking forward to more!
Phantom's girl chapter 1 . 11/25/2015
I only have two words to say about this fanfiction. AWESOME. STORY.
lufun chapter 10 . 5/27/2015
Most amazing fanfic I have ever read. Danny phantom is one of my favorite cartoons. The twist of being royalty is wonderful.
U have got a talent
Kats02980416 chapter 10 . 5/19/2015
This story was wonderfully written. Can't believe I only just read this. Loved the plot. It kept me on my toes. I kept thinking why Danny would keep his charade going, playing her with his two selves. Knew Sam would be clever to figure it out. Knew Vlad was behind Sam's sickness. Danny was so in love with her, it made me wonder if his ghostly half was obsessed with her. It's like he couldn't get enough of her.
TheRealContestshippingPrincess chapter 10 . 3/19/2015
This story was amazing! Good job!
ChichiGuitarist123 chapter 10 . 3/15/2015
This is one of the most beautiful and thankfully not so girly Prince and Princess fanfic I've ever read! I nearly cried when Vladimir said Sam had died. And I was smiling like an idiot when he passed away. This made me feel something, and no many fanfictions make me do that. Thumbs up!
ShadowDragon357 chapter 10 . 2/19/2015
Even though reviewing this story is pointless, I'm still going to do it. I read this years ago. And I'm just as much in love with it now as I was then. Sadly, a number of my favorite writers (you, nonny, twisted creampuff, funkyfish, and black belt, to name a few,) have flown from the Danny Phantom fan base, or Phandom, as we call ourselves, and some have left behind some have left unfinished stories. But it doesn't matter. Because the stories we do have from you are enough.
Princess-of-the-Pen chapter 10 . 11/29/2014
I loved this story sooooo much! I read it all in one day neglecting my homework :D (probably not the best idea). Is there a sequel because I would love to see the future of Danny and Sam's kid(s).
Guest chapter 1 . 7/26/2014
Oh my gosh, the guard
"Princess Samantha...who wishes to be called Sam...she's going to her room..."