Reviews for The Essence of Argument
Turkey chapter 1 . 8/31/2007
This is one of my favorites. You should do another.
his-little-troll chapter 1 . 10/20/2004
I...Can't...Breathe! LOL! OMG that was so funny, poor vash, this is hilarious.
Lunis chapter 1 . 10/7/2004
O_O That's disturbing... So why am I laughing? _ Shame on me!
A Mistake chapter 1 . 7/18/2004
It's quite nice actually. Of course, that's a relative word-especially for someone with quite a sadistic streak. *smirks*

Of course, if only Vash...
Molly-Chan the AnimeGame Fan chapter 1 . 2/25/2004
:D...Hahahaha, that is indeed very funny, I'm personally glad you wrote this. OOC? :D Well for the fact that we don't actually see the POV of any of the people, who knows? :p Besides, and angry Meryl is a scary sight.
Vash: *nods*
Me: :D This is definitely good material, glad I read it. XD Hehehe
A: *sigh*
D: U Well it was pretty funny, I liked the implied bondage
Me: You always like the implied bondage
D: Well I am a demon
Me: T_T...NNyways, loved it, glad you made it
Shade02 chapter 1 . 10/27/2003
This was hilarious, but the dominatrix references were frightening . . . heh heh heh, chain-smoking wolfwood . . .

Good job, this was awesome.
Redmage2 chapter 1 . 10/22/2003
OMG, I loved how Vash's mind works in this one! You made it quite believable. This is one of those fics that doesn't get old no matter how many times you read it. _
Kayko chapter 1 . 9/19/2003
Oh my...Vash-san is gonna get it now! _~ I dunno about you but I have a dirty mind and an ending like that just leads to dirty thoughts. HeeHee. Anyway if you wrote more to it it would releive my terribley screwed up mind. any ways write more awsome fanfics. K?

Unga the Mighty Pigeon Hunter chapter 1 . 7/28/2003
LMAO! Oh man that was great... *wipes away tear* I loved it! XD
CannonFodder chapter 1 . 5/5/2003
I really enjoyed this story - loved your use of the characters!
mvdiva chapter 1 . 11/30/2002
Hehe. This one made me laugh pretty hard. Just what could Meryl do with those boxers? Hmm...naked Vash running around a fully populated town. That would certainly give everyone a different opinion of the Humanoid Typhoon.
Polka dot chapter 1 . 8/20/2002
oh I loved this, but it ended too soon.
EvilBunny chapter 1 . 7/14/2002
whee! hehe, for some reason this story REALLY amuses me. good job!
Archica chapter 1 . 3/17/2002
Wow. This is the first bondage VashxMeryl fic I've read. _~ Too bad it only hinted. Great, nonetheless!
KaoruKagome chapter 1 . 3/8/2002
just so you know, i'm on the vashmeryl mailing list too and that's how i found out about this little story... heh, heh... this is going on my favorites list! i really enjoyed it. Only one thing that irritated me a bit as a reader. you're in vash's point of view, but when he's describing 'some' things it doesn't sound a lot like the vash would think. try to work on some of the sentences. maybe simplify them a bit to make them more realistic and more vashy. loves.