Reviews for Listen To Your Heart
Nasulilninja chapter 5 . 4/25/2014
awwwww so cute! I love this!
Nasulilninja chapter 3 . 4/25/2014
oh god is it bad that I was leaning over my laptop intently during this chapter. *sniffs* I love this 3
Ashitaka99 chapter 5 . 3/27/2014
I love the idea of Draco using the letter and diary to confess to Harry his love! How original! :3 Most excellent! I was in tears when Draco was attacked after they left the house on Privet Drive. I was very worried for our dear Draco!
Mukuro234 chapter 5 . 10/24/2013
Hehe this is a great fic a lil confusing but great
lovesharrydraco chapter 5 . 1/26/2013
hey i love this its amazing nd thank you for writing it i loved all chapters. Thanks for making my day.
GoGoGurl64 chapter 5 . 12/7/2012
Confusing as HELL.
Karissa chapter 5 . 8/28/2012
Ahhh, now I understand XD
Karissa chapter 4 . 8/28/2012
Confusing...I mean the story is going really well right now but from what I understand is that Draco had a terrible wound in his stomach, Harry tried to save him but couldn't and fainted. Then you fast-forwarded to the future where Harry and Draco are married and recalling the memory where Harry woke after fainting and saved Draco somehow? That doesnt soubd as confusing now that I think about it. Well onto the next chapter then !
Khashana chapter 5 . 8/25/2012
I liked it, but it was a little confusing. First chapter-the way Draco starts out his letter saying he's probably going to die, and then ends it with he'll be outside. I know you say in the second chapter that he started writing it a while ago and would have had to have rewritten it, but I think it makes more sense for him to say, if I'm not dead, then I will be outside.
Second chapter was good, but definitely pushes it to an M rating.
Third chapter-if you're going to make that version of it a dream, why do you have a flash-forward? Is that supposed to be part of Harry's dream? It doesn't flow. It needs to go from Draco's death to Harry waking up and realizing it's for real, and *then* the flash forward, both parts if you like. For that matter, I don't think you need both. It's years later, they're married, and Harry still reads the diary, that's what you're trying to get across, right?
Throughout: thoughts are usually done in italics, so having them between (H)s is confusing. There's stuff Harry thinks that we don't need to hear him thinking because he promptly says it, especially when he's trying to convince Draco to come indoors. And you said you were gonna put them both through a lot of misery. That doesn't look like a lot! At the very least make it closer. A spell misses Draco by inches, Harry pulls him out of the way.
Overall, it's very cute and sweet, and hot, but I was distracted by the flow.
mustangsnaps chapter 2 . 8/21/2012
This is amazing I love it! Ur a great writer. Ive written some fanfics but I havnt done any yaoi ones (gonna have to fix that considering how many I read) Im still writing 2 fanfics right now. I hav two published on this sight so far and then I have one chapter of a dramione one. Working on first chapter of OHSHC one so I need to publish that one. Keep writing!
Weirdbunni chapter 3 . 8/18/2012
Oh fucking hell this chapter is the HOTTEST thing i have ever read. o:
Jeana Williams chapter 5 . 11/13/2010
whats with the huge time laps
xxAluraxx chapter 5 . 8/11/2010
This was SUCH a great story! :D Personally I wish it could have been a bit longer but it is GREAT! *mm... lemons* XD Good Job~
Insaneeeeee chapter 5 . 7/25/2010
Aaaaw, too bad it was so short! ;S Completely loved your story, as it was so light, fluffy and easy to read. Really sweet! . I think you're a good writer, so now I'm checking more of your stories, for sure.

Best regards! :3