Reviews for In Search of Sanctity
Hc-Svnt-Dracones chapter 1 . 11/13/2007
i really hope you update this...so i'm reviewing even though i don't quite know what to say other than i wish i could give him a hug. and also, i want to thank you for not immediately sticking Mark with AIDS or making him a smack addict (and yeah, vicodin isn't *that* different, but it matters to me) and i like the reasoning behind the downward spiral, and Roger not realizing he was intruding...all in all, definitely worth continuing so please do!
kamelion chapter 1 . 10/9/2006
So...does this have more?
Thayet-Victoria chapter 1 . 5/9/2006
This looks like it could go in an interesting direction. I cant wait to see where you take it. Keep it up!
firehop chapter 1 . 3/19/2006
You said you were going to continue this? I'd really like to see a continuation of it.

I especially like this line: "When Roger and Mimi stopped fighting and Joanne and Maureen announced their second attempt at an engagement, Mark, who had always been the one who’d try and look for the best in things, couldn’t get past the feeling that he was isolated."

I only have one question/concern/critique, and it's not even something about the writing (which was all really good, by the way): are you sure that much vicodin a day wouldn't kill somebody? :-P

Anyway, great story so far. It stands along fine as it is, but I'd love to see it continued. I assume it would evolve into a Roger-takes-care-of-Mark-for-once story? Which I would love, because there's not enough of them out there.

Thanks for letting us read this! :)
Mikin Ishida chapter 1 . 1/20/2006
o please update this soon! _
Sparrow's Someone chapter 1 . 1/15/2006
oh, nice. i like where you're going with this... you really need to update though. i have no critisism. "with a soft sigh roger buried his face in his hands and cried" is beautiful. you describe everything in delicious detail, and update update update! thanks mucho!
ChickInStarkTower chapter 1 . 1/1/2006
Mark as an alchoholic? Ep. I've never considered that as a possibility before, now, I can just hope that the Vicodin didn't interact adversly with the alcohol.
The Weather Gal chapter 1 . 12/27/2005
A good start, I would love to read some more!
pucktofaerie chapter 1 . 12/27/2005
hm...interesting. kinda weird. Can't wait to see where you're going with this. Keep up the great work and update soon.
fadeinonme chapter 1 . 12/26/2005
I reviewed this already on LJ but wanted to add it to my alert list on to make sure I caught the next bit. _

You definetly have to continue, you have a really cool plot bunny going here. Mark the alcoholic, who would have thought? You're doing a great job and I can't wait to read more!
Elizabeth Theresa chapter 1 . 12/26/2005
I really hope you continue this! I like the way we saw 2 different perspectives in this part, it would be nice if you continued that. But really, I love the idea and the way you're carrying it out thus far. Update soon!
Fanofall2010 chapter 1 . 12/26/2005
This is good. Alittle sad, but good. keep going!, look forward to reading more. - Lesley.
ephemereal chapter 1 . 12/26/2005