Reviews for Catch 22
Senbon Master chapter 1 . 2/21/2009
i realy liked 13
StrawberrySmoothie99 chapter 5 . 2/20/2009
Wow, its amazing how you wrote all of these,

I liked them all, some were funny and others were complicated but a second reading made it all clear,

Awesome (Y)
Lady Halaia chapter 5 . 2/8/2009
My reaction to this story is rather mixed. Some of these I really liked, some I hated, and some were just weird. I've favourited the story, but... I don't know. You are an amazing writer in any case.
Moonprincess202 chapter 2 . 2/4/2009
In this grouping I really enjoyed 2, 4, 8, 9, 11, 12, 13, 18, and 19.
Moonprincess202 chapter 1 . 2/4/2009
I rather enjoyed these. I particularly liked 2, 3, 7, 10, 11, 14, 19, and 22.
dundee998 chapter 5 . 1/25/2009
Really lovely. Ah, I love drabbles like these, where the author offers you an entirely different view of the world through tiny, bite-size, and delectable pieces. I think my favorite aspect of your world is the random snapshots of might-have-beens, and your theories on the clan histories. Good job! Thank you!
SeaCatSD chapter 5 . 1/24/2009
One of the best of these types I've ever read, great job, VERY creative!
Azure Streak chapter 5 . 1/17/2009
Fucking masterpiece. Your ending is like a glorious firework where one can only stand back & say, "Pretty".
Azure Streak chapter 1 . 1/17/2009
Haha, that was great. My favorite one was the last one.
Sabbre chapter 3 . 1/6/2009
"He never had to leave in the first place."

This stayed with me for three days solid, until I was so annoyed by it still being this resounding in my head and thoughts that I had to come back to favourite this fic. And tell you how damn much that touched me.
asdfhkl chapter 1 . 1/4/2009
LMAO! As soon as I finished reading this, the song "I Don't Want to Miss a Thing" by Aerosmith started playing in the the other room. I don't know why that's so hilarious.

I loved reading this list! Some were humorous, and some were sad. I'll probably end up reading it again, just because it was so great, and because I missed the irony behind some of the theories, and I hope by reading them again I'll get it and go "Ha that's funny!" like I always do with jokes.

Anyway, thank you for posting this!

~Ninja No-Name
cheriper chapter 5 . 12/26/2008
wonderful snippets. i wish some of them were true, though. and it fits the story. really.
Immatrael chapter 5 . 12/20/2008
Great story. Too many points in it for me to pick one as a favourite.

If I had to choose three though... the "in another life" ones always interest me the way you do them, so Obito surviving would be one.

The drabble about the Naruto-Kiba-Ino mission is going in there just for sheer destructive humour value.

And lastly... probably the one about Naruto's first kill. Because it makes you think. And I like it.

Please do continue this. I look forward to any more _.
Seerss chapter 5 . 11/30/2008
Amazing job. You should feel proud.
Zarcade chapter 5 . 10/30/2008
Wow, just pure awesomeness.
432 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »