Reviews for Catch 22
LethalGeneral chapter 5 . 8/3/2008
Dude how the fuck are you able to think this shit? Were you drunk,high,drunk and high,or neither when you made this? Make some more of these man.
Hannah chapter 1 . 7/30/2008
So funny! so, so funny!

the last one and the one with gai and asuma are so funny! i know i probably sound crazy but i kinda do wanna know what happens!

the one with obito was sad!

and it's original!

Doctor Yami chapter 4 . 7/27/2008
-die laughing again-

Diagnosis: Number 7, End of Number 22
Doctor Yami chapter 3 . 7/27/2008
Liver trying to kill him in his sleep... priceless.
Doctor Yami chapter 2 . 7/27/2008
Heh heh. Has its moments. Not as funny as the last chappie, but still funny, and interesting.
Doctor Yami chapter 1 . 7/27/2008
I... can't... Breathe! -die from lack of oxygen, due to laughing so damn much-

Disgnosis: It was the Konohamaru/Hanabi fight that did me in.
Yami Vizzini chapter 5 . 7/14/2008
Well, I've been meaning to review this for ages! In fact, I've read all of your Naruto fics by now, but I'll take them one at a time.

Basically, there are a ton of clever thoughts and interpretations in here, and I even think the subtlety is pretty cool, despite generally wanting to know every detail. That said, I do have a few questions.

1.19- How would Mizuki have died? The rest of the changes either are easy to follow or are filled by inference simply enough, but that one bugs me.

1.22- Actually, no question- I just want to mention that I found you and this story through Nes Mikel's adapatation of this scene in Medusa Javelin.

2.1- Who were the five original Bloodline Clans, again?

2.5- Again, not a question- just the best quote, at the end, on Orochimaru's mental state I've ever seen.

2.10- So who won? Or was it impromptu enough that no one counted?

2.11- Specifically, was Yuugao Naruto's aunt, or what? I mean, in canon, the Uzumaki name comes from Naruto's mother, but I don't know if you intended that back then. Basically, how close was she biologically?

2.17- Yes, it's a crack!idea, but still, how closely are they related? A nephew seems to imply Shizune and Danzou are actually siblings, which seems way off. Perhaps he's her stepfather?

2.21- No, Hinata doesn't get it herself, but I still have to say it- why, why, WHY does seeing her enemy as her "precious people" make her strike him HARDER? Maybe it's not that she confuses them, but that she thinks he's desecrating them by looking like them? Or she was trying to somehow block him out so she wouldn't think of him as too human?

3.1- Again, who are all five Bloodline Clans supposed to be?

3.7- Was Sakura's defining haircut before or after everyone found out Sasuke preferred it short after all? (I would guess after if she left it that way, but still...)

3.12- OK, not a question, I just wanted to say I had an inkling of what you meant about Neji's parentage, but thought, "No, that would be too insane"- then I eventually read Red-Eyed Hyuuga.

4.11- Heh, you're not saying he fathered the Yondaime Kazekage?

4.14- So, are you saying Lee's resemblance to Gai is more than coincidental?

4.17- Um, I thought if you opened the Death Gate at all, you were done?

5.1- For Neji, same as 2.21. And for Sakura, that was just a f*ing weird coincidence.

5.22- Another life it may be, but is this how you would have ended the manga given the opportunity? (It's good.)

So, basically, awesome.
The Red Shirt chapter 5 . 7/14/2008
I enjoyed this and I can't think of any mistakes/issues in the fic. Well done.
The Third Biker Scholar chapter 4 . 7/9/2008
love it, and can't wait to read more!
LurkerReader chapter 2 . 6/9/2008
"My favorite meat is pork, I've seen cherry-blossoms bloom and I've felt the sun's warmth. It's true what they say: A little heaven can be found here and there."

UGHH how is that perverted! i feel like i missed something! plz tell me!

-puppy eyes-
13yo chapter 5 . 6/6/2008
BEST STORY EVER!
LethalGeneral chapter 1 . 6/3/2008
This is funny as hell! Make more of these
MochaCocaFan chapter 1 . 5/30/2008
I would never have thought of any of these. I love this!
lordofthepineapple chapter 5 . 5/26/2008
1: Team 8 - Ouch.

Team 10 - That would be awkward to stab yourself in the throat... Poor Chouji.

Team Gai - Well Tenten didn't have it too bad. I feel sorry for Neji. Poor poor Lee, that would be horrible.

Team 7 - Well at least he didn't see the persons face. The question is, Why did she kill a Naruto look-a-like?

3: 'Break a nail'?

4: That's what it seems like most of the time...

5: Man, gotta love Gaara... He always striked me as a breast man.

7: Jiraiya is always looking out for everyone... even when he isn't there.

9: Surprisingly, I can picture that...

16: I would love to see a story where they all end up on the same team together, that would be so awesome.

20: That is absolutely WONDERFUL!

21: Like I said, I would love to see a story where they all end up on the same team together.

Sorry if I've confused you to the point of exhaustion.
432 | « Prev Page 1 .. 3 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 23 .. Last Next »