Reviews for Catch 22
onlytoask chapter 1 . 6/27/2013
#19 sure was ironic huh.
A Midsummer chapter 5 . 6/5/2013
A more darker take on Jiraiya, a surprising and hilariously endearing headcanon for Yon-chan, the sheer brutality of their World taken in perspective, Naruto as a living weapon nobody had imagined, the effectively destructive sabotage trio composed of the loudest ninja of the Rookie Nine, not so serious relationship that can pass as crack, the tiny squint inducing moments of my OTPs, side characters being badass, character development and background history for everyone, Sai having a segment dedicated to him, creative AUs, Sasuke's expectations of the growth of his former Team while inwardly and instinctively knowing he's wrong and lastly, him doing a reenactment of Zabuza's last stand.

You probably crammed every single shit together with more detailed depth than a hundred chapter epic. Which I applaud you for by the way. Fellow readers know the overused tropes are getting repetitively annoying and exasperating. Your take of this World is really admirable.
Guest chapter 5 . 6/2/2013
Gosh, these were all just so fucking brilliant. I would love it if you crusllybdid continue these, but damn you left it at an incredible ending that it would also definitely be fine for it to end here.
Awesome dude, just bloody freaking awesome.
LonelyDreamer7 chapter 1 . 6/1/2013
Jesus fucking Christ. This wa one hell of an emotional roller coaster; and it was only the first freaking chapter.
Number 19 is the one that really got me though.
Lioness Lazuli chapter 1 . 5/10/2013
I found this extremely entertaining :D Extraordinarily so.
BoomboomPOWWWW chapter 5 . 5/9/2013
It's really interesting to read speculations from pre-2007... and I really like how logical you made some things out to be! Great job :)
Whatmesage chapter 5 . 4/29/2013
#13... YYYYYEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!
random-k chapter 1 . 3/27/2013
hah love the last one
Anonymous chapter 1 . 3/5/2013
Troll-shimoto murdered number 19
Fast chapter 1 . 2/8/2013
I loled at the thought of Asuma ever having a chance in hell at beating Kakashi
Yumitsume chapter 5 . 12/9/2012
I really loved this series of facts chapters. I love your style of writing and can't wait to go read more of it. Ja ne ;]
Vaughn Tyler chapter 5 . 9/27/2012
very nice
don't worry about my name chapter 2 . 9/5/2012
Are these true facts? If so, how do you know minato is metrosexual?
x.ephemera chapter 5 . 8/16/2012
Oh my god. This was pure genius and grace and so amazing. Although I'd love to read more, I think this is a great place to end. The Sasuke thing is so heartwrenching and I felt tears burning in my eyes at the last part with Naruto carving his name. ;;;
Some of them were a little hard to swallow/confusing, especially all the ones with the names of the ancestors, but they were still interesting. Very creative.
I loved how you broke off certain subplots and came back to them later. One I distinctly remember although it wasn't a big one is the one about the mark of death on Lee's shoulder. The drabble where Neji laughs at Lee's antics because he knows the other will die. And then you follow that up a chapter or two later with Lee knowing he's going to die and accepts it wholehearted - looks forward to it - that was one of my favorites. It was so poignant and touching. I'm neutral towards Lee but the stories involving him were so wonderful, that I constantly looked forward to them.
Sasuke too! Despite not liking him, all the ones with him in it are hopeful. And sweet. Like the one where he dreams Naruto spiraling out of the sky and getting hit in the face leaving a bloody leaf imprint is so cute. Haha... :)

Gosh, there are SO MANY things to chew over in this story! I love how the 4th Hokage's name was "Sasuke". That was...ingenius. The little Team 8/Hinata/Shino drabbles were SO EFFING SWEET.
And CHOJI, OH MY GOD CHOJI THAT SWEET GIFTGIVER. HE'S SO AMAZING. I loved loved loved like crazy that little story. SO SWEET.

Kurenai's story about being a social reject as a child was so lovely. I loved how you didn't dwell on her sorrow for Obito's death (even though she obviously grieved), and instead just moved it forward with Kakashi. The black eye idea was so amazing and astonishingly sweet. A.M.A.Z.I.N.G.

There are so many more little stories I want to remark on, but that would take forever. xD
This is a gorgeous collection. True jewels. Thank you for sharing them 3
Jonuts chapter 5 . 8/13/2012
I have to admit, that was a very good read. Quite a few of those would make good stories on their own too :)
432 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »