Reviews for Otherworld I: The Door
Jenny C chapter 16 . 10/8/2008
I am SO bad al leaving reviews, and I apologize. I love all of your Yugioh/Yugioh and crossover and work and it is BRILLIANT that there's more of this one! I love your style, the interaction between characters. Can't wait to read more!
Hakurei Ryuu chapter 16 . 10/5/2008
"Prime Material World"? like Prime Material Dragon? that's interesting, because that's the monster i've adopted as my own /ka/.

i like how you characterize Rishid. he's a really interesting character in that respect.

Isis the Sphinx chapter 16 . 10/4/2008
You updated! Celebrate!

Very nicely done. Looking forward to more. Keep writing!
frenziedpanda7 chapter 16 . 10/3/2008
Glad to see this back. Looking foward to part two, I'm in the mood for epic adventure!
nupinoop296 chapter 13 . 7/3/2008
:D Please continue this awesome story!
Hakurei Ryuu chapter 13 . 6/2/2008
ooh! funness! can't wait to see where THIS is going! i shall has be waiting for the next chapter, yes yes! -nods-

lol,

Hakurei Ryuu chapter 7 . 6/2/2008
boy, you're really tossing the end of the series out the window, aren't you. this is proving to be quite an interesting read. as a side note, however, "nakama" is generally used to mean a GROUP of friends/comrades, like a gang.

ha! necrophiliac had to be one of the most lulzy moments in fanfiction history!

and, at the end... aw, bakura! you effing idiot! suppose it had ot happen though, with everything else that's happened so far. though i'm surprised the ishtars weren't present for the whole thing, if only to give ishizu an excuse to rediscover her past. that's what you did w/ grandpa anyway.

Isis the Sphinx chapter 12 . 12/15/2007
Ah. Very nice. I could enjoy this more if I didn't have a migrane. I'll reread this later. Keep writing!

P.S. I have a list of every Yugioh pairing known to man. Want it?
Isis the Sphinx chapter 4 . 8/16/2006
Wow. Way sad. And this is one take on the end of the series. I really can't wait for more. Keep writing!
Kirara-Elfkin chapter 4 . 7/12/2006
Very good, very promising. Keep up the good work!
Amiasha Ruri chapter 4 . 2/14/2006
Wow, this is great! Can't believe you've gotten so few reviews so far...

I love this. I really like how you closely followed the manga canon, but then tweaked it in such a way that was still interesting and not so contrived as a lot of fics do. The general tone of the whole fic is very much like the manga, and that's awesome. I love the character interaction, the dialogue, and the plot is really interesting! I love this; best fic I've read in quite awhile. Definately faving and I'll be watching out for a new chapter.
PharaonicWolf chapter 4 . 2/12/2006
Are we going to see these animals with human intelligence? Please say yes... Are the animals related to the idea of "Ka" monsters from the manga? The ancient Egyptian idea of the ka was like a spiritual double, hence the whole manga thing of your ka being a part of you and you feeling pain when your ka is attacked.

...I'm rambling. Urgh. It is way too late at night for me to be writing fanfic reviews. I spend way too much time on this website.

Anyway... I wonder if Yami no Bakura will make an appearance? After all, he is Zorc's pawn/whatever.

Anyway (x2)... The flow/grammar/etc. are solid; nothing really for me to critique.

Anyway (x3)... You used the word pharaonic in this chapter! It made me happy because that's an amazing word but nobody ever uses it. Hence it being in my username. It doesn't have to be used as an adjective for pharaoh... it can be used in the sense of "huge." So I am either a kingly wolf or just a really large wolf.

...I'm rambling again.
PharaonicWolf chapter 3 . 1/14/2006
Why am I STILL the only person who has reviewed this? Come on, people! *anger*

Anyway, I really enjoyed this chapter. Even though everything up until this point has been pretty much background information, it's still presented in an interesting way.

There is one paragraph where it seemed like every sentence started with a modifying phrase (there's a name for those, but I can't remember it). "Without explanation, Kaiba turned to Honda... Yanking it open, Kaiba rummaged... After the briefest hesitation, he absently pulled... Gripping the the Millennium Key, he thrust..." See what I mean? All of the sentences seem to start the same way. Maybe you could move some of those phrases to a different part of the sentence... you know, just for a little more variety.

That's really all I have to say... Well-written and entertaining just like the first two chapters... Keep it up!
PharaonicWolf chapter 2 . 1/5/2006
Hm... interesting... I like how the dialogue is exactly the same as the manga in some places because it draws attention to the differences between this and canon. Deviations are fun )

This is well-written and entertaining... Not sure why it doesn't have any other reviews.