Reviews for I Choose You
Knitchick chapter 14 . 4/28/2012
That was a beautiful story. The ending surprised me. Well done!
SpyAgent001 chapter 14 . 3/13/2012
Aw, I liked the little surprise ending there. Cool story.

Yeah, in my head, Buffy will always pick Angel. In fanfiction, she'll pick either Angel or Angelus. It's just the way it will always be in my mind. My muse wouldn't have it any other way. Oh well...no complaints there.
anonymous chapter 14 . 5/31/2011
MacKenzie Creations chapter 14 . 12/7/2009
Hey! I just found this story, I Choose You and I loved it!

{hugs}

Mac
Kay8abc chapter 14 . 5/4/2009
Aw, I love this story its so cute. Well the end is. I love how it is both B/Aus and B/a.

-Kate
witchywoman9491 chapter 14 . 4/26/2009
I freaking loved this story, but (gasps)can't believe I'm saying this..I really wish you hadn't brought Angel back and made them both human. Jen says you're thinking of rewriting an anternate ending for this story. I really hope you do. This was so killer! Awesome. Man, this was so good. Wow.
redrider6612 chapter 2 . 4/8/2009
Oh, no, I hope there isn't going to be a lot of gay lovemaking in this story. If so, you're going to lose me. I SO don't like slash stories.

Anyway, good chapter, aside from that detail. You sure have Cordy down. I like the way you brought Dawn into the story-I'm looking forward to seeing where you go with that.

As for writing mechanics, you've got a bit of a comma challenge going on. Remember, when you put a name in dialogue, put a comma in front of it, like this:

"What are you doing, Buffy?" and "I don't know, Cordelia."

Same if you use an endearment or nickname, like this:

"Come here, lover."

Overall, I like the story progress.
redrider6612 chapter 1 . 4/8/2009
Well, I can see why Jenna likes this story so much. You have the characters down solid, and your concept is interesting. I suppose if anyone could keep their human-ness after being turned, it would be a Slayer. (BTW, "Slayer" and "Watcher" should be capitalized) You got my attention, even though I'm a Buffy/Angel fan. Never was a big Angelus fan, but I'm thinking Buffy just might be able to bring out the best in the wicked vamp.

Your writing is quite good, the story moves along well, and I didn't spot any major mechanical errors. Not sure how often I'll be able to read, but I will try to get caught up.
annekebb4ever chapter 14 . 12/2/2008
beautiful story! i just loved it :) nice writen.
Liz86000 chapter 14 . 8/6/2007
WOW, that was an amazing fic... I loved both pairing: Buffy/Angelus & Buffy/Angel.

You did a really great job! Thanks!
Roxydesigns chapter 14 . 5/12/2006
Oh wow that story was so beautiful! Loved the way Buffy was all heartless to her friends, but on the other hand still cared. Too bad Xander did that whole Anya-breakage thing, he's such a fool sometimes...

And even though I'm not really a big fan of the Spike/Tara pairing, it was sweet that they were going to do that ceremony thing.

Great story!
BloodThirstyGoddess chapter 14 . 4/4/2006
Oh my god! I loved your story SO MUCH! I was crying, definately a great emotion jerker. It was awesome how you brought the story to an ending so well, especially with tying up loose ends. Great story!
Tommy14 chapter 14 . 3/6/2006
Oh..that was so sweet. Spike turning Tara to always be together, Angel and Buffy with Dawn and their friends. Thanks for a wonderful story.
Julyhearts chapter 14 . 3/6/2006
Wow, this story was so great! I enjoyed it really and hope you'll write another one that's as great as this one!
60 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »