Reviews for Time Turned Fragile
PyRo-the-FanBoy chapter 1 . 3/22/2009
So cute
Hirosikata chapter 1 . 7/23/2006
Normally I don't really read a lot of shounen-ai, but this one caught my interest. I'm glad that I stopped and read it because it is so cute. I could totally imagine it actually happening to them.
of wonderlands and alices chapter 1 . 6/30/2006
ZOMG. How sweet, I love this. I like how you've described their changed habits b/c of everything they've gone through. Great job! I'm also glad your portraying Riku as a normal person (well, as normal as the ever-smexy riku can get) instead of the familiar conceited jerk. Awesome job, and they're in-character! -gasp-

I don't know how the last quote fits, but, I like your summary. Fantasmic, and so true. n_n awesome.

[faves]
Kanarah J chapter 1 . 6/23/2006
That was wonderful! It was so unbelievably cute I can't even stand it! EXCELLENT JOB! I like how Sora and Riku's habbits have changed, and how you wrote about their pasts! IF KINGDOM HEARTS WERE A SERIES, THIS WOULD MAKE THE PERFECT OVA! I loved it!
Cali IX chapter 1 . 6/19/2006
Great story! There aren't enough normal stories between Riku and Sora, where Riku is actually...NOT a sex god! Thank you!

~Cali IX
Ryu Fanel chapter 1 . 4/16/2006
That was sweet. I guess you don't mind getting reviews a year later? :D Sorry, I had to review. I enjoyed this fic to pieces. And the last line fits wonderfully into the story. I loved it. _
lighter-kun chapter 1 . 3/17/2006
zomgz! so cute! write more!
xarli chapter 1 . 2/2/2006
r u gonna write more? ?
BisquickBismarck chapter 1 . 1/9/2006
I am so curious!

I like having "unfinished" business at the end of a fic.

Nice.
Hanita-chan chapter 1 . 1/8/2006
Aw, I liked it.

A lot.

The end.
aliasfan chapter 1 . 1/1/2006
Hey! Just thought I'd stop by and review you're newest oneshot. I absolutely loved your entries in the KH fanfic competition so I HAD to subscribe to you! This was exactly what I expected from you, an awesome, well-written piece of work! It was cute and funny. Heck, I don't even like yaoi but this was the darn best one I've read. :) It wasn't too much anyways. I love your writing and can't wait to read more!

~aliasfan
chasingdusk chapter 1 . 12/31/2005
*sigh* This was gorgeous! I love your writing style! Keep up the great work!
Moth Gypsy chapter 1 . 12/28/2005
what? no action? j/k, i thought it was really cute jus the way it was! _ they both seemed really -gasp- incharacter! whoot! cookies for you! -hands giant chocolate cookie- _
Angel Of Blacksouls chapter 1 . 12/27/2005
That was great! Great job. :)
Astaldotholwen chapter 1 . 12/27/2005
Love. Love. Love. Love. Love. Love. Love. Love. Love. Love. Love. Love. Love. Love.

Love.