Reviews for The Sweetest Sounds
Polar Bear chapter 1 . 5/9/2009
I am falling in love with your stories...i cant stop reading lol. You do amaizng work. :)
Izzyv1o chapter 1 . 6/11/2008
great job with this! I can really picture all of it. Especially the bits with Donald and Goofy. : D and the bits with Selphie. : )

really pretty looking Cinderella dress, huh? That totally works!

I have a name I feel like calling Namine right now for being so mean, but I know that there's no use.. :)

hm... not recognizing Kairi! That's minus a point for Sora! (not that I'm really keeping score or anything...) Sora just won back that point plus some for the singing to Kairi. :)

yay for the happy ending!

(and I know that the order and comments were kind of random, but I wrote it while I was reading, so all of my favorite parts got comments, and I wouldn't forget what I wanted to say by the end!)
MoshiMoshiQueen chapter 1 . 7/27/2007
Aw. This was really kawaii. I really enjoyed reading it.
missmoldycandy chapter 1 . 6/29/2007
Aww, sweet! Namine is so evil. XD Sora is so...hot! *drool* Tidus is so funny! _

Yes..guess who's back! Back again! Doggone's back! Tell a friend! XD Great job!

P.S. Donought. _
Liv chapter 1 . 11/14/2006
aw your story is so incredibly sweet! I was swooning the entire time, (which usually takes a lot), but it was really good! Amazing job!

~Livvy~
kingdomfantasyanime453 chapter 1 . 7/27/2006
i really loved it who have no clue how long i waited for someone to make a masked ball story i really loved it the only think i didnt was the namine being mean part i wish this was a double couple story naminexroxas soraxkairi oh well one miracle at a time
NiiNJA KiiMiiE chapter 1 . 4/23/2006
i loved this story! i cried the ending
Gesperia chapter 1 . 1/20/2006
Probably the best Sora X Kairi story I ever read.
dbzgtfan2004 chapter 1 . 1/12/2006
This is a cute and sad story. Please make some more. Sora and Kairi forever.
fadingdreams chapter 1 . 1/11/2006
aw... that was so cute! plus, i loved the songs. very awesome. i would love for guys to just randomly break out into song like that.
CrzyChcLuvzMnkyz chapter 1 . 12/28/2005
hey hey hey how ya been...welno need for the question when your sittin next to me...lol but yeah IT WAS FREAKING AWESOME! THAT WAS THE CUTEST! OMG! I LOVED IT! LOL but yeah it must of been hard writing that counter-part scene AHH! i could do it even if i tried! lol its true! lol ah! i cant wait for you to write more! THE CUTE-NES! ITS KILLING ME!AH!*dies*X.x lmfao okay i lil dramatic but hey! ITS THE TRUTH! ITS SO CUTE! lol okay i could rant and rant but i dont really feel like it okay! lol but yeah keep up the good work!

laterz!

love yas!

Ash
jennisashark chapter 1 . 12/28/2005
You are amazing... And if I could, I would be eating a donut right now. Oh, I laughed, I cried, and I smiled as well... But I wanna eat a donut...

You're amazing by the way.

-Jenn
KatarasHomegirl chapter 1 . 12/26/2005
Wow...this is a good story. I totally love it! I hope to see more good SoraxKairi stories like this soon!(that is, if youre not too busy or anything) ;)...Keep up da good work, yo!
DivineSunSHiNE chapter 1 . 12/26/2005
Aw!That was cute! and I love your idea for the cinderella thingy! Heck I love that movie! Twas an awsome oneshot I LOVED IT GREAT WORK!
sorakairi forever chapter 1 . 12/26/2005
That was so sweet I loved it thank u so much for reuniting sora and kairi u don't know how happy it made me I cried first at the beggening I cried tears of saddnes but at the end as well as now I'm crying tears of happiness thank u so much o how much I hate namine I hate her so much well thank u again and I hope u write more sxk fics but plz let them have a happy ending