Reviews for In Another's Shoes
JunjouRomanticafortheWinxoxo chapter 25 . 2/26
Great story! I really liked the idea of having each of the turtles walk a mile in their brother's shoes. Even though technically, they don't even wear shoes, hehe. Now maybe they can better understand why each brother acts a certain way. I really liked the heart to heart chat that Leo had with Mikey. It was very cute. I can't wait to see more of Donnie's perspective and Raph's thoughts to the whole "exercise". Please update soon! XD
JunjouRomanticafortheWinxoxo chapter 23 . 2/26
Ohhhhhhh sh#t! Haha, poor Casey!
Donatellosgirl36 chapter 25 . 2/26
I must say, I haven't had such a good laugh in a very long time. I really needed that. Motherhood is so hectic that we forget to take care of ourselves sometimes. I read your fic in about a day and half, only taking breaks to chase children, dogs and spouse. I don't usually write a lot of humor but you've inspired me to try. Thanks for the stress reliever. :)
JunjouRomanticafortheWinxoxo chapter 21 . 2/26
LMAOOOOOOOO! Omg, this chapter was hilarious! This had me laughing like a maniac! XD
JunjouRomanticafortheWinxoxo chapter 19 . 2/26
Ohh man, Mikey needs to shimmer down! All this power is going to his head! Haha! But sweet sweet revenge has been served. I bet Leo is feeling irritated that his voice is going unheard. Maybe now he knows how Mikey feels.
JunjouRomanticafortheWinxoxo chapter 13 . 2/25
"Look both ways before you cross the street," Mike warned. Lmaooo, Mikey just had to add his two cents in! Uh oh! Donnie's turning more and more like Raph.
empressdreamer chapter 25 . 2/25
Hi,
I have read your story closely since 2011 , but never seem to get around to review. And here I am at the first Epilogue chapter and I decided it's time. I dont want to wait until the very end to do it.

I want to tell you that I LOVE this story. I love how accurately you portray all of them, even Raph with his potty mouth doesn't seem too over the top like many other fictions. I love how you show that they have a different side to them (Donnie's temper tantrum chapter is a classic in itself) and I love how while you keep the story in its momentum, there are always the pauses where character development are shown when the brothers reflect.

In other words, your story is exciting without being too slapsticky, and also very reflective without being too boring.

Someone should really turn this into a movie, or a TV episode, or heck even a comic.

Thank you for this story. I truly enjoyed it. For the Epilogue chapter, I especially enjoyed Leo and Mikey's interaction, and I look forward to Donnie's with Raph's (I hope there is). It's sad that it's coming to an end, but thank you.

EmpressDreamer
JunjouRomanticafortheWinxoxo chapter 9 . 2/24
LMAOOOOO! Omg, the ending killed me! Oh Mikey! XD
JunjouRomanticafortheWinxoxo chapter 7 . 2/24
This is too funny! It's not so easy being Mikey, is it, Leo? XD
JunjouRomanticafortheWinxoxo chapter 5 . 2/24
Ohhh Don, you troll! Of course he decides that the one thing Raph told him not to do, will be to not do the thing that Raph had told him to do. XD And oh Leo! Hahaha nice prank!
JunjouRomanticafortheWinxoxo chapter 2 . 2/24
Omg, this is going to be hilarious! XD
BubblyShell22 chapter 25 . 2/23
Awesome chapter. I loved how Leo comforted Mikey and told him that he did the best he could as leader. Being a leader isn't easy, and no one knows that better than Leo himself. And poor Donnie, too. I really hope Raph can talk to him and reassure him that he's not worthless. Nicely done on this. I'll be eagerly awaiting the final chapter.

The Bubbly One,
Shell
Aw Leo/Mikey fluff...I always have a soft spot for eldest/youngest interactions in any fandom lol

but since my bias is Donnie I have to say you wrote him perfectly! lol him looking up torturing activities.
He def acted like the stereotypical Raph this story
can't wait to see how he apologizes to everyone
Machias Banshee chapter 25 . 2/22
Woohoo! I'm so very Very VERY glad to see you working on this story again. :) I love the brotherly moment between Leo and Mike. Just the kind of personal growth and mutual understanding those two needed.
But Donnie... poor Donnie... I think he's going to get more than just the "Look of Impending Parental Smackdown", after everything he's done. Maybe Splinter will go easy on the poor boy during their discussion? ;)
LenniluvsBrian chapter 25 . 2/22
Jeez. I feel bad for Mikey & Donnie. Though maybe Master Splinter's plan worked a little too well.

UPDATE!