Reviews for In Another's Shoes
Reddog109 chapter 1 . 4/13
Tying the Shoes
Two year old Chloe Calls was in her room. She finished getting dressed when her parents entered her bedroom.

"We have something for you to try out." Kayla said.

"What is it?" Chloe asked.

"We want to teach you how to tie your own shoe laces." Kyle said.

Chloe went to go get her shoes. She sat down on the floor and Kyle started to show Chloe how to tie her shoe laces by using his own shoe.

Chloe put on her shoes and started tying them. Kayla and Kyle were amazed by great Chloe was doing. Chloe was soon done tying her shoes.

"Good job, Chloe." Kayla said.

"We're very proud of you." Kyle said.

"Thank you, Mommy and Daddy." Chloe said.

Kayla picked Chloe up and spun her around. Chloe squealed in delight.

"How about we have some lunch now?" Kyle suggested.

"I would love that." Kayla said with a smile.

"Yay let’s go eat." Chloe said as Kayla was putting her back down.

Kyle and Kayla left the room with Chloe fallowing.

The End
lizzybudd chapter 26 . 4/10
What an amazing story!

I must have put this on my favorites list a long time ago and your recent posts prompted me to go back and read from the start. I just love it so much. You are a gifted story teller and you understand the turtles beautifully.

I think your portrayal of Raph is the best I've ever read. Your Mikey follows right on his heels.

Thank you for sticking with the story and sharing it with us. Also, I didn't know Cynn but my heart broke when i saw your authors note because you spoke so fondly of her with each update. I've met amazing, beautiful people through this site who mean a lot to me now and it is obvious she was special to a lot of people here. I'm sure would have loved the ending of your story.

Thanks again for writing. I'll be coming back to read it again in the future that's for sure.
Silexwitch chapter 26 . 3/26
Thank you for posting up this epilogue, which prompted me to to binge read your entire story line. Really insightful and remarkable about how much their lives intertwine and how reactions to every day events make up the core of them.
Really a delightful read. I'm happy that you were able to finish and bring this story to a close. It really made my day to see a story like this.
Kris Senju chapter 26 . 3/26
lol wow I'm pretty much guess that raphs heard that before. if you continue this it would be awesome. it's cool how you dedicated this to your friend and enabler. they all have a lot to work out.
BubblyShell22 chapter 26 . 3/26
Awesome ending to an awesome story and I think they all gained an understanding of each other from this little exercise. Let's just hope it sticks with them. And I loved Raph's imitation of Splinter and the sensei's reaction to it as I can see him doing that. Nicely done on this and I hope that in the future there are more good stories from you.

And I loved how you dedicated this to Cynlee who was always so supportive of your work and always was there to lend a helping hand when you needed it. She was like that with a lot of the fandom and we will miss her so though she will always be in our hearts and memories. And I know she would have loved this ending too.

The Bubbly One,
Shell
Hazel1 chapter 26 . 3/24
Hey... I want to thank you, both for this story, and all the others through the years. I'm not so much in TMNT fandom anymore, I'm not so much on anymore, and even when I was, I was more of a lurker. But your stories have meant a lot to a lot of people. They definitely meant a lot to me.

Additionally: your author's note was how I found out about Cynlee, for whom all the above goes as well. I wish I'd told her. I only knew her a little, for about five minutes, like ten years ago, but that was just enough to know that she thought the world of you. I'm so sorry for your loss.
MusingWordsmith chapter 26 . 3/24
This updated?! I only discovered this fairly recently and I read it and loved it but I thought it was dead. But you updated! :DDD I am so happy it got a proper ending. :D
bajy chapter 26 . 3/24
Love this chapter!
awesome and sweet!
What will happen next?
looking forward to reading more soon!
Very happy you updated. You didn't have to becus suit have free will to but you still did for us. Thank you!

Is Cynlee...okay? :( I'm so sorry...
Sanzano chapter 26 . 3/24
Amazing!

I missed this story and just recently thought about it.

I'm happy you decided to write one more chapter :) The brothers needed to talk some more things, I'm glad everyone is back to their respective role and have learned from it, but god I really enjoyed all the wackiness of before.

Anyway, great second epilogue!
RobinNightingale chapter 26 . 3/24
First of all, I have to say how amazed I am that you kept this up for literally 12 years. I've been a fan of this ever since I first discovered it, and I loved how masterfully you managed to make each turtle transform into another. I like the idea that another chapter will be following this one, but this had such a nice rounded ending I also wouldn't be surprised if you chose to end it here. The humor has always been fantastic, I loved every bit of it. So far my favorite part remains when Don argues with Mikey and then leaves, and Leo is contemplating if that is how he and Raph look to the others all the time. Kudos for not giving up, you're an inspiration to all :)
Please x10000000 continue to the next chapter. I'll do anything !
Guest chapter 25 . 12/19/2016
Oh my god I need an ending! This is just so good! It's fun humour with a great mix of lesson learning! It really exposes Raphael and Donatello's usual roles in the family, and having Splinter mess up in his treatment of those two is definitely too interesting to just leave! It was interesting, it felt like Splinter was telling Don not to let himself be taken advantage of, while taking advantage of Don's nature in his very attempt to teach him that lesson! The intrigue and drama! Please finish this! :D
Khrysalis chapter 25 . 8/17/2016
Poor Mikey. Like Leo, I kind of thought he needed to learn a little lesson too, but Leonardo would have preferred for the lesson to have been learned within the safe control of a simple conspiracy between himself and Donatello. Still, it was the actual danger that seemed to be what hammered the lesson home.

Donnie really did suffer the most during this, didn’t he? Being Raph…really is kind of rough, isn’t it? Only the toughest turtle of them all can be Raphael.

So right now I’m at the latest update. I will wait patiently for the rest of the epilogue. In the meantime thank you, thank you, thank you for this wonderful, wonderful story. I’ve enjoyed every single last sentence of it. Spent the better part of a day doing nothing but reading and reviewing it. I appreciate the time and effort you took in writing it.
Khrysalis chapter 24 . 8/17/2016
:D I fairly roared with laughter by the end of this! The mental picture of the Foot getting deluged with sewage and dumped into the sewer stream was even funnier than the earlier banter about neutering rabbits!