Reviews for In Another's Shoes
thecartoongirl22 chapter 26 . 3/10
Awesome story! I really enjoyed it, I really liked the plot and how well written it is. I also really loved how all the lessons taught each turtle about themselves and each other. Thank you for the great read.
Ryan Phelan chapter 26 . 2/16
I just want to say thank you. Thank you for this terrific story. Hands down it's the best TMNT fanfic I've ever read. Thank you for seeing it through when most writers would have quit ages ago. It might not be the ending you envisioned but it's an ending, and a good one. I have an unfinished TMNT fanfic that still haunts me over a decade later but I may just go back and finish it someday. Thank you for keeping the flame alive.

I also want to express my condolences for Cynlee. I never got to know her on a personal level but she was an amazing inspiration and I will always be grateful for that. May we all keep on writing, writing.
AnonymousViolin chapter 1 . 1/2
omgwith not one paw in the graveThis is great!
Guest chapter 26 . 10/14/2017
I absolutely loved your story! You did a great job writing this even when lots of time passed since you first started this story. Keep up the talent no matter what, even if it's no longer fanfiction but short (or long) stories of different sorts. Your talent is absolutely amazing. Never lose it and never lose your humor.
tmnt2003fan chapter 26 . 10/5/2017
Just wanna say ur fic was really good and i had a big laugh on some parts in the story. For the characterism if compared to the vers in 2003 u kinda nailed them all except raph. Raph feels a bit too ooc in this fic since u made him too much of a brute, harsh and mean. In 2003 vers his attitude was tuned down a bit n u can see how much of a big softie he actually is to the people he cares. Just a bit dissapointed i didn't get to see that side of him in this fic. N what makes don 2003 my fav compared to other vers don coughNickcough is that his relationship with april was totally platonic. I was glad u only hint on it n didn't get further into it cus romance really ruins tmnt. Cause if anything what makes tmnt 2003 the best is the family bonds between them. Sorry for rambling btw..
Nutella Swirl chapter 26 . 8/28/2017
this was really good! loved it!
Nutella Swirl chapter 24 . 8/28/2017
niceee
Nutella Swirl chapter 23 . 8/28/2017
oh DD:
Nutella Swirl chapter 21 . 8/28/2017
that was funny :P even tho donnie must be in trouble
Nutella Swirl chapter 20 . 8/28/2017
ooh i feel like he'll be in more troublee
Nutella Swirl chapter 19 . 8/28/2017
hahahaha omgg you are so good at making this funny!
Nutella Swirl chapter 17 . 8/28/2017
haahahaa good one don! this is so funny!
Nutella Swirl chapter 14 . 8/28/2017