Reviews for In Another's Shoes
CelandineGranger chapter 25 . 10/16
This is such a fun story, and such a unique way to delve into the characters of the turtles. Well done, it is thoroughly enjoyable.
CelandineGranger chapter 9 . 10/16
Ok, the bit about Leo smearing dirt on the table made me laugh out loud!
dragonprincess1988 chapter 25 . 7/17
This is a great story, and I really hope there will be an Epilogue B. I really want to see Raph's response to the day from hell.
Agent B Tiger chapter 25 . 6/23
Epilogue B?
Winnychan chapter 25 . 6/4
You can't leave it here, on such a sad note for Don! Medieval torture indeed! Somebody hug that turtle, stat!

I really do love this story. Thank you for coming back to it.
emmy2710 chapter 25 . 5/29
Please update!
neonninja2012 chapter 25 . 5/19
just jay chapter 25 . 3/20
I don't leave reviews often anymore but I really wanted to tell you how you have inspired me. one of the chapters you had an authors note about how you had three kids, was. working two jobs and going to school while still trying to find time to write fanfiction. my daughter is almost one I've been a single mom ever since she's been born but I found I haven't really written anything in about four years. I used to write all the time, my brain was constantly thinking about what I was going to write. now all I think is baby baby work baby baby sleep ! lol but because of you I feel very inspired to write just something, anything whether stasifyingn or disappointing, but at least something. so thank you for giving me back something very important to me! as for the story, I really enjoyed reading it. I started reading yesterday , I love stories that are complete (or close to complete ) lol but
wasn't too sure if I would read the whole thing. but I really liked it and didn't want to stop reading! it's the first story I've come a crossed like this and seriously I think your writing of master splinter is so on point. I really liked how realistic the story was and how you always seemed to know where the story was headed. it flowed and it made sense and it was put together greatly and I appreciate you for letting me read it. keep up the good work momma.
Silver Sentinel chapter 25 . 3/19
Man this is a great story! I love it and loved how Don go angry and everyone but Splinter were scared. Please update the last chapter, I really want to see how this ends.
tmntlover2013 chapter 25 . 3/7
Great job on the chapter please update as soon as you can thanks.
Firebird Scratches chapter 25 . 3/6
Really enjoyed this. :) When do we get the thrilling conclusion? Eagerly awaiting Epilogue B!
JunjouRomanticafortheWinxoxo chapter 25 . 2/26
Great story! I really liked the idea of having each of the turtles walk a mile in their brother's shoes. Even though technically, they don't even wear shoes, hehe. Now maybe they can better understand why each brother acts a certain way. I really liked the heart to heart chat that Leo had with Mikey. It was very cute. I can't wait to see more of Donnie's perspective and Raph's thoughts to the whole "exercise". Please update soon! XD
JunjouRomanticafortheWinxoxo chapter 23 . 2/26
Ohhhhhhh sh#t! Haha, poor Casey!
Donatellosgirl36 chapter 25 . 2/26
I must say, I haven't had such a good laugh in a very long time. I really needed that. Motherhood is so hectic that we forget to take care of ourselves sometimes. I read your fic in about a day and half, only taking breaks to chase children, dogs and spouse. I don't usually write a lot of humor but you've inspired me to try. Thanks for the stress reliever. :)
JunjouRomanticafortheWinxoxo chapter 21 . 2/26
LMAOOOOOOOO! Omg, this chapter was hilarious! This had me laughing like a maniac! XD