Reviews for In Another's Shoes
hiccup-mikey-robin chapter 2 . 9/14/2014
Wahahaha.

"I can't do what Don does. I can't even understand what he's saying most of the time!"

Wahahaha. Good one, Raph.
Unseen Watcher chapter 23 . 9/13/2014
Heh. Fun fic. Glad to see even Splinter is learning something. Well, whenever you want to continue...I'll be /waiting/ *evil laughter*
RascalKat chapter 23 . 9/6/2014
No Donnie! You idiot, what do you think you're doing?! This is fantastic, you gotta write more, even if it's been more than a year now! Please?!
Goewyn chapter 23 . 8/30/2014
I usually don't read the humor stories because, to me, humor is something that is rather hard to portray without employing shock and awe. It's a complex juxtaposition. Your story had me laughing and squealing at each paragraph.
The characters are well fleshed out and in character. Plausible scenarios and well written.
Not only humor but a deeper story as well. You delved beyond them merely acting like each other to why they are like they are. I especially love how Splinter, also, is forced to reflect on how he treats his sons and how it shapes them.
For such a span of time between writing, it does not feel broken up. I hope you finish this soon. Amazing work!
motherofdragonflies chapter 23 . 8/30/2014
AWW COME ON. DON'T LEAVE US LIKE THIS! WE NEED THE ENDING. THIS FIC HAS BEEN ABSOLUTELY PERFECT.
mo.texas55 chapter 23 . 8/22/2014
Leonardo (dangling a Foot Soldier against the door frame in April's apartment): "Hey, one of these guys must know where they're holding Splinter, so DON'T knock 'em all out!" *slap, slap, punch*
Michelangelo: "I don't think that'll be a problem, Leo."

...Priceless :) Also, please, please, PLEASE update! Donatello has, probably stumbled, out of the lair! I need to know what happens!
KiddyMeda chapter 23 . 8/21/2014
Noooooooooooo! Update please! Too awesome of a story to just finish here! No! (okay, I totally know that made no sense at all, but I hope you know what I mean :) ) Just please update please! Im begging you!
NirCele chapter 23 . 8/14/2014
I order you...beg you...whatever it takes, please finish this! You're an incredible writer; can't wait to see the last chapter!
embrace sweetness and light chapter 23 . 6/27/2014
ITs clifhangerrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr WHeres the next chapter? Oh I really want to know what happened next? Please update it!
Zelgadis55 chapter 23 . 6/3/2014
This really has been a fun ride, reading this. I really hope you get around the final update or two soon.
Zelgadis55 chapter 18 . 6/3/2014
OMG! This whole series has been great but this last couple of chapters in particular, absolutely hilarious! This has been a great idea for s story and so well written and in character, despite circumstances :-P

Ok, on with reading the remaining chapters for me!
Phoenix Deathrose chapter 23 . 5/6/2014
I LOVE THIS STORY! The guys just trying to make it through the day as each other? Brilliant! I also busted a gut at Mikey's line: "That's abuse of a minor and cruelty to animals!" You have a great deal of skill in writing each brother's mannerisms and character. I adore your stories and look forward to reading more. I'm really hoping you are still planning on finishing this story specifically. I need to see how it all resolves! Just a guess, but I think Splinter will never repeat this particular exercise ever again.
TreesoftheWild chapter 23 . 5/3/2014
Please update! None of the trees like cliffhangers!
Rosyan chapter 23 . 4/6/2014
I really enjoy reading this fic and hope you will finish it someday. I rarely get to read this kind of character development and at the same time this is probably one of the most hilarious fanfics I've ever read. I love how you treat Splinter.
Sesshomarusama3 chapter 23 . 3/6/2014
This is a great fic! Please continue!
755 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »