Reviews for In Another's Shoes
clara200 chapter 26 . 10/2/2019
Haha! Not so easy is it? This was fun and interesting.
James Plasma chapter 1 . 3/8/2019
Hi, Here is The MLP Age Swap Fanfic Story That I Highly Recommend For You To Make on your account…..

The MLP Age Swap Fanfic Story:

The MLP Age Swap Fanfic Story Title: My Little Pony: An Adult Adventure

The MLP Age Swap Fanfic Story Basis: The Transformers: Rescue bots Episode One For The Ages And The MLP G4 Franchise as a whole…..

The MLP Age Swap Fanfic Story Premise: Scootaloo, Having Had Enough Of Being Treated Like A Kid And Not Being old enough to join the wonderbolts, is turned into a full-grown Mare in A Spell Gone Wrong Through a partially complete spell, which compromises her role As rainbows biggest fan, And When The Spell, after Part Of it was stolen by Lightning Dust And The Washouts, then turns rainbow dash, in a reverse effect, into a school aged filly about the same age as scootaloo was Originally, things get really out of their league, Can Scootaloo And Rainbow Dash Complete The Spell And Turn Themselves Back To normal?.

The MLP Age Swap Fanfic Story Time-Placement: Takes Place Sometime After Season 8 But Before The Best Gift Ever…..

Here are the weblinks and videos further proving my point on The MLP Age Swap Fanfic Story:
/wiki/One_for_the_Ages
watch?vwl-dqtGS7w&t7s
watch?vJNbbFMN_jmM&t9s
watch?v6GAJFYnrtKE&t2s
watch?vy5E0y2tDxAQ

And that is The MLP Age Swap Fanfic Story That I Highly Recommend For You To Make on your account…..

Remember Sent From: Shane W.L. Nokes

Hi, Here is The MLP G4 Body Swap Fanfic Story That I Highly Recommend For You To Make on your Account as well…..

The MLP G4 Body Swap Fanfic Story:

The MLP G4 Body Swap Fanfic Story Title: My Little Pony: Seeing From Their Point Of View

The MLP G4 Body Swap Fanfic Story Basis: The Transformers: Rescue Bots Episode Switcheroo And The MLP G4 Franchise as a whole….

The MLP G4 Body Swap Fanfic Story Premise: A Runin With a colliding space nebula colliding with Equestria during Tempest’s Visit To Twilight And Spike’s Castle Of Friendship, causes both The Mane 6 And Starlight Glimmer and The 6 Pillars Of Old Equestria And Stygian to switch bodies, resulting in a freaky Friday style event, and as a result of walking in each others shoes aka seeing things from their point Of View, learn more about each other than they ever thought possible, With The Nebula Going To Pass soon, Will The Mane 6 And Starlight Glimmer And The Pillars And Stygian, Even With Spike’s, Tempest Shadow’s, And Grubbers Help, Reverse the body Swap in the nick of time?, or will they be Stuck in each Others bodies forever?.

The MLP G4 Body Swap Fanfic Story Time-Placement: Takes Place Sometime After The MLP: FIM Short Ail-Icorn But Before The MLP: FIM Short Starlight The Hypnotist….

Here are the weblinks and videos further proving my point on The MLP G4 Body Swap Fanfic Story:
/wiki/Switcheroo
watch?veBtwR7f_AYE&t3s
watch?vMvCjCQL-Sr4&t3s
watch?v4JFiplGLzAg&t4s
watch?vaIzZCA-Atlk

And that is The MLP G4 Body Swap Fanfic Story That I Highly Recommend For You To Make on your Account as well…..

Recommendation Sent From: Shane W.L. Nokes
turtlefanforever13 chapter 26 . 2/4/2019
This is a fantastic story and one of my favorites. Thank you so much for writing it. You're an amazing writer!
Datninjaturtle chapter 2 . 12/29/2018
it's times like this when I really love Splinter.
tmntlover2013 chapter 21 . 12/2/2018
Great job on this chapter, IT WAS SOOOO funny, please update as soon as you can thanks.
Guest chapter 26 . 9/15/2018
Great story! It would be great if you finished the Splinter Epilogues you mentioned in tour A/N, but even with just this ending it’s good! Well done!
thecartoongirl22 chapter 26 . 3/10/2018
Awesome story! I really enjoyed it, I really liked the plot and how well written it is. I also really loved how all the lessons taught each turtle about themselves and each other. Thank you for the great read.
Ryan Phelan chapter 26 . 2/16/2018
I just want to say thank you. Thank you for this terrific story. Hands down it's the best TMNT fanfic I've ever read. Thank you for seeing it through when most writers would have quit ages ago. It might not be the ending you envisioned but it's an ending, and a good one. I have an unfinished TMNT fanfic that still haunts me over a decade later but I may just go back and finish it someday. Thank you for keeping the flame alive.

I also want to express my condolences for Cynlee. I never got to know her on a personal level but she was an amazing inspiration and I will always be grateful for that. May we all keep on writing, writing.
StrawberrySpice chapter 1 . 1/2/2018
omgwith not one paw in the graveThis is great!
Guest chapter 26 . 10/14/2017
I absolutely loved your story! You did a great job writing this even when lots of time passed since you first started this story. Keep up the talent no matter what, even if it's no longer fanfiction but short (or long) stories of different sorts. Your talent is absolutely amazing. Never lose it and never lose your humor.
tmnt2003fan chapter 26 . 10/5/2017
Just wanna say ur fic was really good and i had a big laugh on some parts in the story. For the characterism if compared to the vers in 2003 u kinda nailed them all except raph. Raph feels a bit too ooc in this fic since u made him too much of a brute, harsh and mean. In 2003 vers his attitude was tuned down a bit n u can see how much of a big softie he actually is to the people he cares. Just a bit dissapointed i didn't get to see that side of him in this fic. N what makes don 2003 my fav compared to other vers don coughNickcough is that his relationship with april was totally platonic. I was glad u only hint on it n didn't get further into it cus romance really ruins tmnt. Cause if anything what makes tmnt 2003 the best is the family bonds between them. Sorry for rambling btw..
Nutella Swirl chapter 26 . 8/28/2017
this was really good! loved it!
Nutella Swirl chapter 24 . 8/28/2017
niceee
Nutella Swirl chapter 23 . 8/28/2017
oh DD:
Nutella Swirl chapter 21 . 8/28/2017
that was funny :P even tho donnie must be in trouble
755 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »