Reviews for In Another's Shoes
Nutella Swirl chapter 20 . 8/28/2017
ooh i feel like he'll be in more troublee
Nutella Swirl chapter 19 . 8/28/2017
hahahaha omgg you are so good at making this funny!
Nutella Swirl chapter 17 . 8/28/2017
haahahaa good one don! this is so funny!
Nutella Swirl chapter 14 . 8/28/2017
oh no
Nutella Swirl chapter 6 . 8/28/2017
lolol this is awesome
Nutella Swirl chapter 5 . 8/28/2017
Lolol good job Don and Leo :)
Reddog109 chapter 1 . 4/13/2017
Tying the Shoes
Two year old Chloe Calls was in her room. She finished getting dressed when her parents entered her bedroom.

"We have something for you to try out." Kayla said.

"What is it?" Chloe asked.

"We want to teach you how to tie your own shoe laces." Kyle said.

Chloe went to go get her shoes. She sat down on the floor and Kyle started to show Chloe how to tie her shoe laces by using his own shoe.

Chloe put on her shoes and started tying them. Kayla and Kyle were amazed by great Chloe was doing. Chloe was soon done tying her shoes.

"Good job, Chloe." Kayla said.

"We're very proud of you." Kyle said.

"Thank you, Mommy and Daddy." Chloe said.

Kayla picked Chloe up and spun her around. Chloe squealed in delight.

"How about we have some lunch now?" Kyle suggested.

"I would love that." Kayla said with a smile.

"Yay let’s go eat." Chloe said as Kayla was putting her back down.

Kyle and Kayla left the room with Chloe fallowing.

The End
lizzybudd chapter 26 . 4/10/2017
What an amazing story!

I must have put this on my favorites list a long time ago and your recent posts prompted me to go back and read from the start. I just love it so much. You are a gifted story teller and you understand the turtles beautifully.

I think your portrayal of Raph is the best I've ever read. Your Mikey follows right on his heels.

Thank you for sticking with the story and sharing it with us. Also, I didn't know Cynn but my heart broke when i saw your authors note because you spoke so fondly of her with each update. I've met amazing, beautiful people through this site who mean a lot to me now and it is obvious she was special to a lot of people here. I'm sure would have loved the ending of your story.

Thanks again for writing. I'll be coming back to read it again in the future that's for sure.
Silexwitch chapter 26 . 3/26/2017
Thank you for posting up this epilogue, which prompted me to to binge read your entire story line. Really insightful and remarkable about how much their lives intertwine and how reactions to every day events make up the core of them.
Really a delightful read. I'm happy that you were able to finish and bring this story to a close. It really made my day to see a story like this.
Kris Senju chapter 26 . 3/26/2017
lol wow I'm pretty much guess that raphs heard that before. if you continue this it would be awesome. it's cool how you dedicated this to your friend and enabler. they all have a lot to work out.
BubblyShell22 chapter 26 . 3/26/2017
Awesome ending to an awesome story and I think they all gained an understanding of each other from this little exercise. Let's just hope it sticks with them. And I loved Raph's imitation of Splinter and the sensei's reaction to it as I can see him doing that. Nicely done on this and I hope that in the future there are more good stories from you.

And I loved how you dedicated this to Cynlee who was always so supportive of your work and always was there to lend a helping hand when you needed it. She was like that with a lot of the fandom and we will miss her so though she will always be in our hearts and memories. And I know she would have loved this ending too.

The Bubbly One,