Reviews for In Another's Shoes
Hazel1 chapter 26 . 3/24/2017
Hey... I want to thank you, both for this story, and all the others through the years. I'm not so much in TMNT fandom anymore, I'm not so much on anymore, and even when I was, I was more of a lurker. But your stories have meant a lot to a lot of people. They definitely meant a lot to me.

Additionally: your author's note was how I found out about Cynlee, for whom all the above goes as well. I wish I'd told her. I only knew her a little, for about five minutes, like ten years ago, but that was just enough to know that she thought the world of you. I'm so sorry for your loss.
MusingWordsmith chapter 26 . 3/24/2017
This updated?! I only discovered this fairly recently and I read it and loved it but I thought it was dead. But you updated! :DDD I am so happy it got a proper ending. :D
bajy chapter 26 . 3/24/2017
Love this chapter!
awesome and sweet!
What will happen next?
looking forward to reading more soon!
Guest chapter 26 . 3/24/2017
Very happy you updated. You didn't have to becus suit have free will to but you still did for us. Thank you!

Is Cynlee...okay? :( I'm so sorry...
Sanzano chapter 26 . 3/24/2017
Amazing!

I missed this story and just recently thought about it.

I'm happy you decided to write one more chapter :) The brothers needed to talk some more things, I'm glad everyone is back to their respective role and have learned from it, but god I really enjoyed all the wackiness of before.

Anyway, great second epilogue!
RobinNightingale chapter 26 . 3/24/2017
First of all, I have to say how amazed I am that you kept this up for literally 12 years. I've been a fan of this ever since I first discovered it, and I loved how masterfully you managed to make each turtle transform into another. I like the idea that another chapter will be following this one, but this had such a nice rounded ending I also wouldn't be surprised if you chose to end it here. The humor has always been fantastic, I loved every bit of it. So far my favorite part remains when Don argues with Mikey and then leaves, and Leo is contemplating if that is how he and Raph look to the others all the time. Kudos for not giving up, you're an inspiration to all :)
Guest chapter 25 . 2/17/2017
Please x10000000 continue to the next chapter. I'll do anything !
Guest chapter 25 . 12/19/2016
Oh my god I need an ending! This is just so good! It's fun humour with a great mix of lesson learning! It really exposes Raphael and Donatello's usual roles in the family, and having Splinter mess up in his treatment of those two is definitely too interesting to just leave! It was interesting, it felt like Splinter was telling Don not to let himself be taken advantage of, while taking advantage of Don's nature in his very attempt to teach him that lesson! The intrigue and drama! Please finish this! :D
Khrysalis chapter 25 . 8/17/2016
Poor Mikey. Like Leo, I kind of thought he needed to learn a little lesson too, but Leonardo would have preferred for the lesson to have been learned within the safe control of a simple conspiracy between himself and Donatello. Still, it was the actual danger that seemed to be what hammered the lesson home.

Donnie really did suffer the most during this, didn’t he? Being Raph…really is kind of rough, isn’t it? Only the toughest turtle of them all can be Raphael.

So right now I’m at the latest update. I will wait patiently for the rest of the epilogue. In the meantime thank you, thank you, thank you for this wonderful, wonderful story. I’ve enjoyed every single last sentence of it. Spent the better part of a day doing nothing but reading and reviewing it. I appreciate the time and effort you took in writing it.
Khrysalis chapter 24 . 8/17/2016
:D I fairly roared with laughter by the end of this! The mental picture of the Foot getting deluged with sewage and dumped into the sewer stream was even funnier than the earlier banter about neutering rabbits!
Khrysalis chapter 17 . 8/17/2016
Back to laughing. Should have taken this story in doses. My ribs as well as my stomach ache. Sweet revenge, and Donatello deserves it! Casey doesn't, of course. If I had come in on the middle of this day I would feel like I was in the Twilight Zone too.

Nope, Mikey still hasn't quite learned his lesson...
Khrysalis chapter 16 . 8/17/2016
It just fits that Donatello would be the first to learn the lesson his father is trying to teach with this whole incredibly difficult and trying day. (...I wish someone would tell Raph to either unplug or take the batteries out of the radio...)
Khrysalis chapter 23 . 8/17/2016
That floor has needed a lot of emergency cleanings today.

I'm glad that Splinter is really thinking about it all, at last. Even a consideration I hadn't had myself—about how the boys react according to the way they are treated, and about the changes in their behavior. Most noticeably, Donatello. It's hard to ignore it when one of your most well-behaved children suddenly starts becoming your most difficult child.

Speaking of him being difficult, he's run off on Casey now. ; Sneaky ninjas!
Khrysalis chapter 22 . 8/17/2016
I understand what you mean about writing. When I first began reading your story I did notice that it was begun at the very end of 2005 and last updated in early 2015. I haven't gotten there yet, but I did see the last update was designated Epilogue A, suggesting that there will be an Epilogue B, perhaps?

In any case, this same thing happened to me. I write mostly for the Rurouni Kenshin fandom, and my most popular story was finished all of eleven years after I first started it in April of 2005. Life just gets in the way... It felt great when I was finally able to mark it as complete after all these years. You're right, sometimes you can lose your skill with words, or even your feel for the characters if it isn't practiced.

As for my comments on the story: Splinter is concerned enough to feel the need to go after his three other sons. He so rarely leaves the lair he must be very worried indeed!

The Foot have finally showed up. Well, Raph was itching for a fight...

Mikey really is being a bit of an ass. I can see he's trying to make a point, but I can also see he's having a little bit too much reckless fun too. Leo gets it already. Let's see if Mikey gets it soon as well.
Khrysalis chapter 21 . 8/17/2016
I read the first two sentences, and once again I found myself resting my face in my hands before I could read on. It’s worse that I thought—of course Casey wouldn’t deliberately decide to get him back (particularly not with the risk of being seen in a public place)—no, Raphatello doesn’t need the help to get in any more trouble! Why Master Splinter thought it was a good idea for any of them to leave the lair like this I have no idea! I knew he’d regret this day. Maybe some valuable lessons can be learned all around, but the phrase “no pain, no gain” keeps coming readily to mind!
755 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »