Reviews for Don Juan
ImSoGodLikeIsh chapter 13 . 1/25
I wish you would update this. :(
Wolfgirl4423 chapter 13 . 11/1/2013
I don't know if maybe you decided not to continue this a while ago..but know that even today I'd kinda hope you updated this...but it's your choice after all
Kandakicksass chapter 5 . 3/5/2011
With 94 reviews, this has probably been mentioned, but I'm too lazy to sift through them to see if it has. The opera in which Erik killed Senor Piangi was his own, "Don Juan". This is a wonderful fic by the way, and I have a firm belief that you should update it.
Kidiu chapter 13 . 11/23/2010
I'm quite disappointed that it's been so long, as I really enjoyed this story; and it was just getting somewhere, too! But I enjoyed what was written and hope you might continue someday.
Vishous Nemesis chapter 13 . 9/30/2010
I belive in you :) This story is fantastic!
Miss Tuesday chapter 13 . 6/3/2009
Aw so cute!

It's too bad you haven't updated in a while

Cute and well written which is sadly not the case in many Erik/Raoul fics

Huggles!
Aoko Yuki chapter 13 . 3/2/2009
Sque! I love it!

Update please!

-Sigh- if only you knew Eric, if only you knew... XD
lilsteves chapter 13 . 2/12/2009
Oh this is a beautiful story. I always felt bad that the Phantom was left alone in the end. I can't wait for the next chapter!
Rainbow-man chapter 13 . 7/5/2008
I have to say, this was the most amazing PoTO story I've read! I really just LOVED it. Do you plan on writing more? PLEASE say yes! I loved it to death! I'm watching you, and adding this to my favorite story list. I love it- you're an amazing writer, however short the chapters are!
devilburns chapter 13 . 3/16/2008
wow, im really intrested in this story, i can't wait to see more, if you do decided to carry it on.
trueblood chapter 13 . 9/9/2007
I know it's been quite a long time since you updated, but I hope you will continue this fic. I have to know what happens after the kiss. They are so smexy together! I implore you to update! Please! Thanks for posting though. I know that real life can get into the way, but please update soon!
courageouscoward chapter 13 . 4/25/2007
please update soon. I know it sucks to get reviews asking for updates but I really want to know what happens next. It's a good plot and you don't have a lot of grammar/spelling mistakes, except you spelled the vicomte's name wrong. It's de Chagny, g before n. :)Well. I hope I read more of this fic.
Pampers Baby Dry chapter 13 . 1/30/2007
WOOT! GO ERIK! LOL! this is awsome, i so cant wait till you continue see yha
Moriko Csove Doyle chapter 13 . 12/2/2006
OH! Sexual tension is so much fun to play with, in'it? update soon!
BlackBolt chapter 13 . 10/8/2006
OMG - this is awesome ! i like this story a great lot - the plot is a welcome twist to the more popular plots :)

and i like the way, you bash christine - i don't like the bitch :/... but i like the way, you portrait raoul and erik .. and the slowly rising tension between the two *sigh*

please update soon ? *begging* and please longer chapters ? *clings on your leg*

*hugsdeeply*, bye, Blackie ...