Reviews for Now That You're Gone
hpsupernaturalfan chapter 1 . 9/23/2010
I thought it was pretty good. It was kinda interesting trying to figure out who it might have been, but I figured it might have been Bo because he was the one that usually drove, Luke didn't drive that often.
Ghostwriter chapter 1 . 2/6/2006
It was very powerful. Great job. Catch ya on the flip side.
Meghan chapter 1 . 1/4/2006
*Sob* that was so sad but good. I like that you didn't imeadtly tell who died.
OrneryTexan chapter 1 . 12/30/2005
that was great...it braught a tear to my eye.
ackeberlynn chapter 1 . 12/29/2005
I loved the idea that the death was a mystery until the end. Good job!
GreggoAddict chapter 1 . 12/28/2005
ah! at first i thought you were just gonna keep us all guessing to see who it could be, because either Duk would feel the same if the other died. And OMG! you made my eyes water.I love Bo, i mean i love luke too but its just soo was short but got to the point and was sad, so good job!

Love

Jackie
Shara2007 chapter 1 . 12/28/2005
You write great angst storys. I you are going to write any more tell me. May be you could write one into a story form one not just one chapter.
sunnygirl91 chapter 1 . 12/27/2005
i loved it. nice and mellow for a death scene
DixieDavenport chapter 1 . 12/27/2005
Very touching. Luke was always the protector and one to rescue Bo, so he would feel so totally helpless in this event.
ruby chapter 1 . 12/27/2005
hey pretty good, needs a little touch up here and there but not bad. write again soon.
Dukeaholic chapter 1 . 12/27/2005
yeah, that one was sad, but I really like a good tearjerker. Maybe you could write another one soon, and make me really cry. I'll let ya know if ya do!

Proud Dukeaholic
Jordyn D chapter 1 . 12/27/2005
How sad!
Ashti chapter 1 . 12/27/2005
*boggles* How did Bo push Luke out of the car? It's not like one little shove will do.. o_O

You did keep the whole 'who died' thing under wraps pretty well, I have to admit. I was annoyingly curious, although I had a hunch it might be Bo XD

I don't mind 'em dying in stories, though I prefer them among the living, of course, hehe..

Instead of the X x thing, it might be easier for the reader if you just used a line, I'm thinking.

Not that bad for a first try, though.
suekosa chapter 1 . 12/27/2005
Oh man I was tempted to cry
Vinsmouse chapter 1 . 12/27/2005
very good story, very emotional but one little problem. The doors on the General are welded shut might want to watch the details on your next story, oh and please don't kill Bo in the next story. You can hurt him, just let him live through it.