Reviews for On a Christmas Eve's Night
MacLeaper chapter 1 . 2/15/2007
Wow- this was a great little flash fiction story. You captured Gary's character and mannerisms really well.

Early Edition's one of my favorite shows and this was a fun look at Gary's future life. Good to know he's still out there putting things right that once went wrong! (Like Sam Beckett ;-)) And I love Christmas! So any story that brings together my favorite characters with Christmas, I just love. And love is truly what Christmas is about- the love God gave all of us through His Son, Jesus. Merry Christmas! :-)
Baku chapter 1 . 1/18/2006
Aw.
snipsa chapter 1 . 1/10/2006
I read this one about a week ago but didn't have the time to review, I've finally gotten to it. This is one of the hardest hitting short stories I've read in a while. It really does have such a powerful message.

Great writing, can't wait for you to update your other story, hint... hint...
McGinty's331 chapter 1 . 12/29/2005
Marvelous, more than marvelous! Wonderful and inspirational all at the same time. Love your writings, and hope to see more shortly!
Kayla Tsukino chapter 1 . 12/26/2005
I think this has to be the shortest thing you've written, but it didn't have to be super long. It was a grand story one that needed to be told. Please... continue with this wonderful type of work. You're right, most people fail to remember what the holidays are really about, friends, family, love... having each other, even if you don't have a roof over your head, or are struggling to keep a simi-decent roof over your head.

enough of my mindless rambles, good job... and thanks for writting such a wonderful and insperitinal peace.