Reviews for An Old Memory
See Jane Write chapter 5 . 6/25/2006
Just found this story. Good so far. I love the reference to Gren. It was so sad when he died. Good job. *goes to next chapter*
Andrea-Pink-32 chapter 10 . 5/31/2006
Hey, yes you updated! *jumps happily from her seat* I got chapter 10 of Intoxciated up...and am having trouble with chapter 11...wanna help wiht that one? I'll send you what I have so far if you do...ok anyway, sorry, back to this! Loved it! Did you see the ER final I think it was last week...oh my god!

This chapter/story was great, and I can't wait for more...unless your done and I just missed the whole ending thing because I read to fast...maybe I should go back and re-read this chapter...yes I think I will do that right now!

-Andrea
XxI'mHAVINGaJOBROMANCExX chapter 10 . 5/30/2006
aw thats so cute...bunny...lol
SparkleFaerie chapter 10 . 5/30/2006
I like it, really good so far. But I do have a few little points I'd like to make.

1) make sure to check you spelling and grammar, I've noticed how 'and' frequently becomes 'an' and mistakes like that. Also you seem to forget to capitalize names and the like.

2) explain, explain, explain! More detail, more info.

3) Olivia is around 30 years old, it seems like you treat Olivia like she's 9 or 10. Look at her lines in chapter 10. For example she says: "Mean! Poke abba!" First of all why would she still refer to Abby as Abba, that was a name she used as a child. This line makes me think she's still 10.

Any way this story is really, really good! Update soon please!
kwebba chapter 9 . 4/9/2006
good story! update soon!
Neela149 chapter 9 . 4/8/2006
Good story. I must correct you though. Mark's name is spelled Greene. I loved him so much and cried when he died. Please continue this story it's quite good.
jcn2416 chapter 9 . 4/8/2006
i cant wait for more

nikki
Andrea-Pink-32 chapter 9 . 4/7/2006
Wow, I'm so happy you updated! I can't wait for more! Wow your only having your spring break now...Wow my march break was about three weeks ago, but no Friday we get off for Easter, which is a 4 day weekend!
MY-LOVE-IS-STRONG chapter 8 . 2/17/2006
yah!u better update soon or or I will not review. No, I will review byr just hurry please A.S.A.P
toni boni 3 chapter 8 . 2/13/2006
I LOVE THE SHOW ER!

YAY YAY YAY YAY YAY

This is so Awesom... I love the fact that you are sort of crossing over with ER and Law and Order SVU!

PLEASE UPDATE SOON!
AntisocialButterfly13 chapter 8 . 2/13/2006
Doctor paitient confidentuality (yes I spelled that wrong). He couldn't have said anything.
Maggie Doyle chapter 8 . 2/13/2006
wow, ER! yayness.
LivElRocks a lot chapter 8 . 2/13/2006
Oh, I get it. ER crossover. Nice :) Please update soon :)
Andrea-Pink-32 chapter 8 . 2/13/2006
Oh god...you got to add Nurse Carol Hathaway and Doug Ross and oh my god I'll be in heaven! Ok never mind me, I'm just dieing to see the old ER eppys! Anyway Yes it was short, and I'm about ready to kill you! Ok no, Just I won't hurt you as long as you UPDATE SOON!

-Andrea
Emily Sim chapter 8 . 2/13/2006
Really good chapter. I really like it. Please update soon.
59 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »