Reviews for Dawning
But this is amazing, how can u say this is bad? You r a great writer, u must take pride in what u write because it's really good, don't doubt yourself and please try to update. Thanks for writing this story :)
Perseid chapter 3 . 5/5/2014
I love the fic! The only problem I have with it is that whenever I see the name 'Orko' I always think of Orko form He-man and the Masters of The Universe. If you know the character at all, you can see why this is hilarious. XD
Guest chapter 4 . 8/10/2012
Evil person.
Guest chapter 2 . 8/10/2012
Cam Aang talk or is he just plain shy.
Seroja0gmail.com chapter 2 . 6/13/2011
ffrrvvcnnjj
angry Gabi in luv wit Aang chapter 4 . 11/3/2010
i hate u 4 stopping this! & 1 more thng: NVR GO 2 ZUTARA! IT DOESNT & WILL NEVER HAPPEN!
tmntlover2013 chapter 1 . 6/9/2010
First off It is fine, and second I forvie you but I think you should contuine this story I really liked it so please fisinsh it and don;t talk so badly about yourself or you will end up liek like Sokka LOL any plase fisinsh writing the story tahnks.
Elie de Rosen chapter 4 . 10/12/2009
Well now, I don't want to do sound intrusive or callous, but you shouldn't be taking it this hard. Every author suffers from writer's block from time to time. And even if you really find yourself, look on the bright side: the chapters that you've finished are really good. At least I think they are. At the very least, I'm sure that your story will provide inspiration to another writer.
o chapter 1 . 5/30/2009
ok
hpandavatarfan chapter 4 . 10/13/2008
so in your other story you say dawning is not dead. I want to see more, lol. Please?
RKgirl93 chapter 4 . 7/29/2008
i could tell by your author's note that you really loved that story...so, i was wondering if you would mind me continuing it?

it's such a good plot, and i really think i could have some good ideas. :)

i've only written one shots so far, but i absolutely love kataang and think that this story is so well written. it would be a shame to see it end here.

i'm pretty good at writing, if you need an example of my work, look at my 2 one shot's: Waterbending Practice, and The Inn. you can find them on my profile. :) thanks so much.

- Michelle Gilman
Godthatsucks chapter 1 . 10/2/2006

Its the apocalypse!
LadyLore3 chapter 4 . 9/10/2006
Oh this is very sad news. I'm sorry you feel this way. But you know what? Nobody wants you to feel this way about your story...especially me. I know, I've written fanfiction for over 2 or 3 years now, and I know what it's like to see one of your own stories die. Maybe you've been here longer, I don't know. But the one thing that I've noticed about fanfiction that's different from fictionpress is that the writers in a certain catagory, like Avatar, are a lot more closely bonded by a more specific common interest. Like, it's more about fans praising your work, you know? It's encouragement to keep going and suggestions to help improve. So please, don't hate yourself for it. We've never given our time to write out encouraging words for you to make you feel obligated to ENTERTAIN us! Hey, if it takes you an entire year to write a chapter, that's fine. The fact is, your three chapters that you consider as "crap" really touched me. i read it twice, in fact. And even though you might not think so, I'm sure a lot of other people were touched too. Continue, and we'll still support Dawning until the very end. Delete it...well at least we had the privelidge of reading those first three chapters. I would have rather had that than nothing.

(whoa, that was a long paragraph). Eh, but yes, acually, I still have more to say. Hello. No wait, there's more. _ You have no idea how much you DID deserve your fans support. You are a tremendously brilliant writer, and I hope you realize that. I wish you wouldn't criticize yourself so harshly. It makes me sad to see people who do that to themselves. But seriously, I don't know whether, by lack of inspiration, you mean "I don't like this story anymore," or "I like the story, but I don't have the motivation to write it out," it doesn't really matter, but if you need help, your fans are here to help. (possible crickets*) Or at least I am. But please, please, please, please. Don't delete this. Let it die and rot on your profile page, but I'd rather read a discontinued story than no story at all.

This is an insanely long review...but oh well. Anyways, thanks for feeding our interest. It was a wonderfully written story! _ Over and out! - MWB3
AirGirl Phantom chapter 4 . 9/10/2006
Aw... Well, great job on the chapters so far! If a multi-chaptered story isn't your thing... well, it just isn't your thing, ya know? Please do write Kataang one-shots. Those are always cool.
accallia chapter 4 . 9/10/2006
NO! THIS WAS ONE OF MY FAVORITE STORIES! AW... I understand though, it's just too hard to write sometimes. But this story isn't crap! It's truely great and I wish you would continue. I'm sorry you're deleting it.

I wish you luck in... something. Life? Sure. Let's go with that. Bye!
60 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »