Reviews for Mission DVD
Anthony1l chapter 1 . 10/24/2012
This story is hilarious, interesting, original, touching, and unique.
VivaNewVegas chapter 1 . 4/4/2011
Great story. very good writing. AND DRAKKEN REMEMBERED RON'S NAME!
dude90716 chapter 1 . 4/19/2008
very nice, man. i curious; what did Ron get for Kim?
Maygen Lauren chapter 1 . 3/28/2007
aw that was too cute. i enjoyed that very much.
CastaS chapter 1 . 10/16/2006
great story, i enjoyed it much.
3VAD127 chapter 1 . 1/13/2006
An excellent fic! I loved it! Just enough of everything to make it positively bon-diggity. I can't wait for your update on "The Lotus Bloom," and I hope you have an 'excellante' weekend.
surforst chapter 1 . 12/31/2005
Another great story. I enjoy the pointless destructive fights that Kim and Shego get into occasional in stories. Good fun for everyone and this one didn't disappoint. I felt for sure though that Ron would pay for thinking his girlfriend was a boy even if she was wear a disguise. Guess she forgot about that.

Anyway great story and I'm sure it would have done well in the contest. Shame you didn't get it in on time. Well looking forward to more.
Codename Cheshire Cat chapter 1 . 12/29/2005
How cute. I love chrismas stories!
Molloy chapter 1 . 12/29/2005
Really good. I think you handled the action sequence very well - seemed very much like the show.

The sitch of Kim and Shego fighting over the same Snowman Hank DVD for "their men" is all the more funny because it is so plausible in the KP universe.

KP and Shego's disgises fitting shoplifter profiles was a nice touch.
Aero Tendo chapter 1 . 12/28/2005
I enjoyed this short story and while I bet Shego was not happy to see her brothers at the lair, I bet she secretly enjoyed herself.

The Possibles teasing Kim was such a funny scene.

I would have thought Kim would turn and wrap her arms around Ron, giving him such a kiss in return so that the twins would say "Cootie alert! Yuck!" after that kiss under the mistletoe, parents or no. ;)

I look forward to more of your Lotus Bloom story with Rich. You guys rock! :) I hope you two had a Merry Christmas and plan to have a good New Year's!
Stoppable-san chapter 1 . 12/28/2005
Oh man, this is a bon-diggity story. I love the way Kim and Shego was fighting over a DVD for Ron and Drakken. The endding was SO cute also. Having Kim's family tease her about Ron. Very nice, two Booyahs for that one. Keep up with your stories, always a pleasure reading them.
warprince2000 chapter 1 . 12/27/2005
MrDrP chapter 1 . 12/27/2005
Smack down at the Smarty Mart. Gotta love it. Other than a few typos, nicely done, Captain!
CajunBear73 chapter 1 . 12/27/2005
Hilarious fic! Great the way you described the fight at SmartyMart.
mattb3671 chapter 1 . 12/27/2005
geat read, Cap. I think miseltoe should be a year round thing. ;)

THANKS!