Reviews for Freedom And Not Peace
uyen.dinh.90 chapter 73 . 9/22
I was interested in seeing the snake that Draco wanted to get for Harry...I hope that we'll see one soon. I love the way you depicted the snake and their personalities.
uyen.dinh.90 chapter 3 . 9/20
I felt so bad for the bird.
Idiot. A vates isn't allowed to lie.
percabeth1643 chapter 80 . 8/16
Aaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh(hehuhehuhehuhe)hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh! You have broken me. For a moment I didn't think I could continue this story. I don't know what to think, or say, or feel anymore. Actually, I feel remarkably like Harry. P. S. In order to under stand the break in my scream, breath in on the hes and out on the hus.
abn0989 chapter 5 . 8/7
_a
VanriddleZ chapter 79 . 7/13
I had planned to read your whole story to the end , but I am sorry to say that this is unfortunately impossible. I do not like reading about mutilation, not like me at all.
caed chapter 12 . 7/10
oh, these last chapters have bought me to all sorts of tears. its such compelling writing. 3
I honestly have no idea how this is going to end up being Harry/Draco if he (Harry) doesn't even acknowledge Draco. I swear, ive been wanting to snap my neck since the beginning of this.
What the FUCK is wrong with Harry, honestly? I hate this new Harry, he was nothing like this in the last book. In fact, in the last book he finally started caring about himself way more than he does now. Is he under another web or some shit?
Wtf, why does Harry gotta go and make things so twisted and difficult for himself lmao? Bro you don't need to lie, if you don't like something about Draco or Snape just say it, smh that little plan of "I'll behave one way with them and another with people" is so unnecessary
bruhitsnaomi149 chapter 5 . 7/2
Fucking Harry, he's legitimately acting the same as he was when he was under the fucking Phoenix web.
You've written Harry into such a stupid, stubborn fucker. Does he not realize he's under a compulsion? Does he really think he's better than a Phoenix? Wow at first this story was pretty good despite some stupid things Harry did, but this was just terrible. What a stupid fucker.
Herraidous chapter 77 . 6/17
Perfect fucking theme for this chapter would be Path To Darkness, found on Youtube.
I fucking swear, it fits so damned perfectly...oh my god, it just really, really fits with your writing and brings the whole feeling of this storm home...
If I could post links here, I would, but just google it, and read Deep Death waits and/or the end of Crucio and Worse Than Crucio while playing this song...wow, they were made for each other, I swear.
I loved the first three fics in this series. You clearly know how to handle long story arcs and the complexities of emotions and relationships. Sometimes it felt like you planned every detail before you started writing the first fic. It was so much fun to see how the prophecies fulfilled themselves in the hidden little details. It was also refreshing how different from canon the story was. And the world building you did was simply breath taking. Thank you so much taking me through such an incredible journey.

I must say however, that I stopped reading somewhere halfway through this fourth fic and I probably won't be continuing. Why? Well, I know a lot of people won't agree with me, but here's my issue: Harry has become far too powerful. Not only that, he has far too many allies and not enough (powerful) enemies. To compensate for Harry being so powerful, Voldemort and his allies should have been far more terrifying and far more dangerous than they were in canon. I think you aught to have upped the stakes. I mean seriously upped the stakes, because Harry just feels way too overpowered.

I much preferred it when it was Harry, Draco, Snape and the snake vs. the rest of the world, because then it really felt like there was something at stake. I was not just rooting for Harry, I was also worried about him. As it is, I can't bring myself to worry about anymore because he can just unleash his magic and and solve the problem.

But this is just my opinion, and it doesn't change how fantastic the first three fics were. Thanks you, once again. You should consider writing professionally. You've got the talent.
Herraidous chapter 76 . 5/25
I forgot to add this:
Yes, that chapter was deep, and dark and...I don't know, I know how upsetting it is, but it gives depth to the whole story, I think. Maybe not the gore on its own, but the darkness, and the clues...I mean, the truce-dance, now there were clues hidden throughout the story, like chapter one had something about the sun and I was like...what the hell?
But you know what? Great story, series I mean. Do you know how rare this is - a whole, completed, great quality fan fiction - I mean novel series? So congrats, can't wait to see what you have for later; I've just finished Vengeance and Trauma, just after the - spoilers, stop here if you're just browsing through reviews and you don't want spoilers for the next story - the Vernal Equinox, after Harry took the curse for Connor, in Up From Beneath. So...bring it all on I say!
4,967 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »