Reviews for Freedom And Not Peace
isabella221df chapter 51 . 10/20
please tell me Harry finally figures out Draco loves him. it's so obvious already.
isabella221df chapter 28 . 9/17
Nice to see that Bellatrix finds someone more insane than she is.
isabella221df chapter 12 . 9/15
OMG FIRST INDICATION OF DRARRY
isabella221df chapter 1 . 9/13
This is the first time I've read a Harry potter fanfic series equal to an actual book series. I don't expect anything. It's like I'm reading percy Jackson again. Like im not worried about who gets together, im worried about who dies and who doesn't.
Brenda Joyeux chapter 44 . 9/1
While I wanted to read an Harry Draco fic. I have fell in love with this part of the story. The relationship between Harry and Snape. And Harry and his family which I'm so enjoying.
Brenda Joyeux chapter 6 . 8/29
Snape ? Lol
Chalilodimun chapter 86 . 6/29
This book is probably my favorite this far, I can't wait to read the rest! I really love Harry, he's so forgiving and compassionate, something that is often lacking in stories. But I particularly like that every character is different, has their own way of thinking and all want different things.
Most of all, I'm in admiration before the fact that you wrote a chapter every day (I believe). That is insane and gave me some good motivation. Thank you!
Chalilodimun chapter 77 . 6/29
My poor baby...
Chalilodimun chapter 35 . 6/26
What a twist! I really didn't think that it would be Connor to become the Triwizard Champion!
Chalilodimun chapter 33 . 6/26
I really really like Harry! I felt so much what he said to Vera, I think I think this way too. Well, I'm hyped to see the rest
agirlintyedye chapter 33 . 5/5
Have you been watching my therapy sessions. Cause damn vera and harry sound alot like my therapist and i
SirchSidhe chapter 86 . 5/2
This is such an amazing story. I keep wondering about what will happen next after every section, but it's impossible to predict. Everything happens and keeps happening, and it's fantastic. I am constantly amazed how Harry manages to fight through and make steps forward, extracting correct conclusions from faulty arguments.
abc chapter 86 . 4/29
Wow. Just-wow. I literally skim through most fanfics which have long chapters- but this one. I read a few lines and I was literally transfixed. And I couldn't stop reading. This was beautiful and so, so, very good. I just- I loved it.
Drakena chapter 1 . 3/5
I think Draco and Harry are the kids in the prophecy
Kai.Julian chapter 8 . 1/26
Just realized that snape is the guardian wreathed in shadows from the prophecy
5,387 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »