Reviews for Freedom And Not Peace
GoldenRacehorse chapter 46 . 6/14/2020
What was Dumbledude even expecting? Really?
GoldenRacehorse chapter 45 . 6/14/2020
well that's a plottwist if I've ever read one
GoldenRacehorse chapter 44 . 6/14/2020
Dumbledore do be looking suspicious doe O-O

But also! Hooray for Snape!
GoldenRacehorse chapter 41 . 6/14/2020
OH MY GOD

THE OBLIVIOUSNESS

also I did not expect Harry's gamble with the Many to succeed but like. good on him
GoldenRacehorse chapter 39 . 6/13/2020
I'm loving Draco's character development,,,,, give me more :))

Also! Harry! No!
GoldenRacehorse chapter 34 . 6/13/2020
This chapter makes me happy ! :D
GoldenRacehorse chapter 30 . 6/12/2020
I'm wondering now who Dumbledore will bring in - Lily? James? Someone we haven't met yet?
GoldenRacehorse chapter 28 . 6/12/2020
"laid to rest" IF REGULUS IS DEAD I WILL C R Y
GoldenRacehorse chapter 27 . 6/11/2020
"Snape's hands clenched in his bonds, and he resisted the urge to snap that Scrimgeour knew nothing, nothing, about either what Snape had suffered at the hands of James Potter and his friends" - I think this might have actually been in the previous chapter but oh well. One of my pet peeves is the idea that the Marauders were The Worst Of The Worst, Bullies, Tormentors, Slime Under A Shoe type people in school. I've always interpreted it as being a two way street like Canon Drarry and I will admit I rolled my eyes here. I know it makes sense in the context of your story but man :/ it feels like another attempt to villainize canonically "good" characters, which I've complained about a lot. Anyway.

Frustrated about Draco :( come on Harry, help our boy
GoldenRacehorse chapter 21 . 6/11/2020
I'm struggling to get through this one more than the other parts of your series because of the sheer amount of secondhand embarrassment. I haven't even finished reading this chapter yet - I just got to when Draco showed up - and by God I really want to take a break, but I know that if I do I'll put it off and won't go back to it and I NEED to keep reading. (also, that one review abt James I sent a few chapters earlier that's one line and doesn't make sense was supposed to say "James is gonna get smacked." no idea why there was an issue)
GoldenRacehorse chapter 20 . 6/11/2020
A lot of things -
Why aren't alarm bells ringing in Snape's head? This is definitely cementing the idea that Harry's Repression Was A Bad Idea.

Secondly, I'm definitely way too attached to James because I got straight up Upset when I saw what Snape had done to him. I know James messed up but GOD the SECOND HAND EMBARASSMENT akeksnn

Third - "Meleager Potion". I was familiar with the name because I like Mythology but I thought Meleager was the guy who was well-liked and loved but out of pride refused to fight, and when he did fight it was too late and he was hated (listen, last time I heard his story was in Song of Achilles) so I googled him cause I WANTED TO KNOW and realized that his mom cursed him to have his life depend on a stick, à la Frank Zhang (yeah, my mind went to Rick Riordan first. Sue me.) and uh istg if Snape binds someone's life to a fucking STICK -

Fourthly - REGULUS? BABY? DID EVAN KILL HIM/BREAK THE CONNECTION? THE SUSPENSE. THE DRAMA. THE INTRIGUE.

ALSO I HAVE TO GO NOW SO I CAN'T EVEN KEEP READING TO FIND OUT AAAA I WILL BE BACK AS SOON AS I CAN
GoldenRacehorse chapter 19 . 6/11/2020
I'm conflicted about Harry. Like, I agree with Regulus (I love him by the way) but on the other hand it's,,, sweet of Harry? I don't Like that he's changing himself like this but I think it's good that he's "fixing his mistakes" and putting importance on his relationships, although the methods,,,,, bother me a bit. Also, I don't think that should have been the consequence of Snape's slightly questionable action. (I love the way it's going tho! This isn't criticism on what was written)

Also, we've been seeing a lot of anti-Lord propaganda in this, so Draco planning on/hoping to become a Dark Lord is ?¿ making me uncomfy. hmm draco baby stop
GoldenRacehorse chapter 18 . 6/11/2020
James is gonna ge d
GoldenRacehorse chapter 14 . 6/11/2020
SORRY I'M GOING TO GIVE ANOTHER UNSERIOUS REVIEW

the last line is perfect because it is peak british and whoever it is (probably Mad-Eye Moody) will def have said it in a british accent ("wots all this then?") :))
GoldenRacehorse chapter 13 . 6/11/2020
hell yeah kick some ass rita

(Sorry, my reviews aren't as serious or developed as on CooM. i think my brains just tired. but i AM enjoying this so far.)
5,386 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »