Reviews for Topsy Turvy
Scooter12345 chapter 1 . 10/3/2009
Ha, poor Boromir. I loved this though. You gotta feel bad for the guy getting thrown into this.
iana silmir chapter 1 . 10/28/2006
ARGH! The slashes! They burn my eyes! *runs off to read 'tame' material, like the kids Ladybird version of 'The Gingerbread Man'*

(Brilliant parody by the way, ingenious pairings! And being a huge Boromir fan, I thank you for not actually pairing him with anyone!)

Do another one! PLEASE! *Down on knees begging*

Hugs!

Iana X
auri mynonys chapter 1 . 9/23/2006
*dies laughing* Oh, wow... that makes me unbelievably happy... especially the Grima/Theoden part... *dies again* GREAT work.

~Auri
Saint Mirror chapter 1 . 8/7/2006
...Faramir molesting Denethor...*shudders*...the horror...the horror...
Kerttu chapter 1 . 7/31/2006
*laughing and wiping tears of glee with hiccups* Bloody brilliant!
Goddess of Idun chapter 1 . 3/1/2006
LOL!
k chapter 1 . 2/26/2006
dot dot dot...
Faramir's Tumbleweed chapter 1 . 1/10/2006
Hahaha! This is so funny! Thanks for giving the world a funnier view of slash.
Good Queen Vold chapter 1 . 12/30/2005
Wow. I think I love you.
Maleficent in Dusky Rose chapter 1 . 12/28/2005
Ha ha ha! This was a riot! My favourite part:

"Several hundred screaming girls came rushing past after him, their cries of ‘Squee!’ , ‘Kawaii!’ and ‘Gimli iz teh sexx0r!11!1’ piercing the air."

This was a good laugh! And it was so well written! I hope you add more! I'm sure there are plenty of cliche's to choose from in such a large fandom.
pray for hope chapter 1 . 12/27/2005
ha ha! ha ha! i love this story! no bashing of faramir at all
Silver chapter 1 . 12/27/2005
Hahahahaha, that was freakin' great! Usually parody's aren't funny or only have a couple good lines, but yours kept me smiling and laughing the whole way through! ) I loved too that you actually wrote the story well, as in good grammar, spelling, etc. That is rare to see in most parody's, so kudos to you for that. I loved Aragorn's 'girlish' crying and all! I think that was my favorite one. Anyway, I hope I see more comedy from you soon!
SarahNM chapter 1 . 12/26/2005
Very funny! There is no way that I can put this down, I loved it!