Reviews for The Twelve Days of Christmas
littlemsstrawberry chapter 1 . 2/1/2013
Lol
WoofumsPup chapter 1 . 12/2/2009
I always love reading this story. But my brother always messes me up when I try to sing the real song. Occasionally I sing yours or should I say Athrun's? XD Anywho great job I have always loved it!
Royal Dee chapter 1 . 11/1/2007
that was very funny. My father, lying, reading on the couch, was practically eyeing me curiously about what i have been so happy about. i was laughing, almost in tears, especially the french breads part, and everything.

cool.
shiloah18 chapter 1 . 8/11/2007
*cLutches her gut and starts Laughing hystericaLLy*

WAH! HA! HA! HA! HA! HA!

*gasps*

can't..breathe..!

*tries her best to surpresS her chortLes to regain composure*

phew! that was cLose!

lol he did get her the petting zoo..

atLeast the thrEe French bread were usefuL!

"Lord give me strength..." lol XD

what girL in her right mind wouLd want nine fanfirLs fanning over her boy? if I onLy knew, they thought they were supposed to dance for him! not his girL..

the tenth gift couLd be Lord Athrun doing ten things for her on that day.. *bLushes* .~

owkei Athrun.. the nine fangirLs weren't enough? you just had to have eLeven FEMALE performers dance around you guyz.. *sighs*

weLL Cags.. you couLd've sung to Athrun that aLL you wanted for Christmas.. is you.. Athrun.. *giggLes then squeaLs*

nyWeiZ, that was reaLLy fun reading! I wonder what CagaLLi gave him.. hmm.. nah! nvm!

jaa ne! ;3
Nanotiko08 chapter 1 . 12/31/2006
This story is really funny! It would be one of a kind christmas for Cagalli. Athrun is really funny in giving those gifts, By the way awesome idea, really like it!
NatsuLucyNatsu chapter 1 . 12/2/2006
hehehe sweet!
abcdzyxw chapter 1 . 11/10/2006
this is so funny!
totalanimelover chapter 1 . 11/9/2006
I just barely made it back on my chair...after crying on the ground because I was laughing so hard! It's hilarious! XD

And now it's for sure my favourite story out of my faves list!

*goes back to read story again*
wk chapter 1 . 9/6/2006
splendid! laughed a whole lot.. for some reason my fav. one was the french bread!
blackcatismeow chapter 1 . 6/3/2006
amazing. I almost efll on the floor laughing. one of my favorite fics
Tetsuni chapter 1 . 4/24/2006
It's really very cute! Your fics are all so cute and sweet! Very hilarious too!
RWT chapter 1 . 4/4/2006
"What?"

"What am I supposed to do with five golden rings?"

"..."

-Point, point...

"Eight?" Her eyes narrowed.

Another nod.

"Lord give me strength..."

-MOO!

What a series of funny gifts XD!
psychoanalyst chapter 1 . 3/5/2006
i really don't what to comment on. it's perfect. i mean i would say that it's a cute story. but ive already wrote that in like maybe three of your other stories. i don't want to sound cliche. but this is offically one of my favorites. please post sometime again soon. [ on your other stories ]
Sakura-Moonlight chapter 1 . 1/29/2006