Reviews for Help from Big Brother
PerfectInsanity chapter 2 . 10/4/2006
I really liked the story! Keep writing! Please post the next chapter soon.
Shadow of Darkness 22 chapter 2 . 7/19/2006
PLEASE update soon it's a really good story and i cant wait to read what goin g to happen next.
Night Ghost chapter 2 . 6/22/2006
Update soon
Kitty Softpaws chapter 2 . 6/20/2006
I Like This Story I Can't Wait Till You Update It
Cakura chapter 2 . 6/9/2006
plz begin the next cheather it was geting good
Redcloudangel chapter 1 . 4/25/2006
This is lovely - Itachi helping Sasuke to speed up the learning. That was cute.
TonberryBlue chapter 2 . 3/25/2006
I hope you feel better and sop crying and that no one will hurt your feelings. I can definately relate. If you PM me i can tell you the story of this guy i was dating, Joey, he was a complete asshole though. Why does Kaylee have such a bad rep? Anyway, i love your story, and a good dose of ItachiXSasuke can make alot of people start reviewing(i'm starting to act like an idiot now)

~one love~

Rain Sky chapter 2 . 3/24/2006
Occasional logical mistake. e.g. "Ever since I was still flicking him in the head and telling him HE'LL teach him later." and "wonder if I should go in A take a shower with him".

First, should be "I'll", other should be "and".

Otherwise it's really good! XD
Haru Cherry chapter 2 . 3/20/2006
I LOVE IT! Please continue!

Cleone chapter 2 . 3/19/2006
Jeeze, Itachi is so lucky! I wanna spy on Sasuke showering, too!

Hee hee, thanks for posting Shelby!

~Love Always~
YaoiFanGirl1990 chapter 2 . 3/18/2006
WindStar chapter 2 . 3/16/2006
Dark Austral chapter 2 . 3/15/2006
Nice two chapters. You did good job with making Itachi play mind games with Sasuke, so like him. The whole Itachi/Sasuke thing, is fine by me. I'm a fan too of yaoi fanfics that deal with this disturbing couple, but it makes for a very interesting read. Well, I hope you feel better and can continue on with updating:)
pickle-san chapter 2 . 3/14/2006
This chapter was cuute Kinda short though. I'm sure it wasn't ment to be funny but I totally laughed at the last line. Dunno why

Update soon!

Saskie chapter 1 . 1/8/2006
Make more chapters! Sasuke's POV!