Reviews for Crossroad
Ethyrin Kairos chapter 1 . 4/28/2014
Beautiful.
sonneta chapter 1 . 2/10/2008
Wow. That was great. Nice job on the religious perspective.
Mary Rose chapter 1 . 5/14/2003
That was such a great story. It was very compelling.
Mary E. Waldron Ph.D chapter 1 . 11/1/2002
I really love this story. It's been a favorite of mine from the fanfic canon for as long as I've been tuned in to the FK webpage and bboard. Thank you, Nancy Kaminski, for communication your philosophical/theological insights, your compassion and your skill as a "story-lady."

I wish Nick and Nat had spent some time discussing what Nick had learned from Fr. Delabarre and Don Schanke re. sin/contrition/ divine and human forgiveness. Nat is a woman of faith (she takes her role as godmother quite seriously; she has expressed her belief in the afterlife; she has expressed her belief in God).

How do you think Nat would speak to Nick's crisis

if she had the chance? Nat is quite a bit like Dana Scully on *The X-Files* in that she is an intelligent, well-educated, articulate scientist, who also retains her religious faith, however assailed by doubt it might be. Nat's views and insights might have been profitable to pursue.

By the way, I also loved your trilogy ("First Knight," "Whatever the Fates Allow" and "Walking in the Light"). I realize this has turned out to be a fan note and a "thank you" not a "review, and I *do* know the difference. My only excuse is that it's late, I have a rotten cold, and I haven't had much sleep lately.

Peace!

Mary W.
Lhiannan-Sidhe Too lazy to sign in chapter 1 . 5/10/2001
Great story, too bad so few FK fans write reviews, what is up with that, or are there so few of us left? Now there's a deppressing thought.
Rebecca chapter 1 . 5/6/2001
I remember reading this story before. I think it is one of the best I have read. Great work. Thanks for posting it over here.