Reviews for Radiata Endings
hihazuki chapter 3 . 10/7/2013
The comedy in this is priceless. I love love love it and yes it would be an eternal regret on your part if you don't finish it! Everyone is so in-character it's making my heart hurt. Please continue!
Radita fanboy chapter 3 . 10/26/2012
I have the game. I'v beaten it a thousend times. I think it is awesome. What i think you shoud do in the finisher is have Ridleys dad in it conserned but a little angry at Ridley and furys at Jack. I forgot want happened to ganz. And bring in The King, Quine, and Princes! Also mix in a little more but less comidy, jack can be funny but serios at the same time. I love Radiata Storys!
Guest chapter 3 . 3/13/2012
ummm... im willing to help! as far as i can remember i no for sure that each of these facts are true

1. Ridleys father is that guy in the castle with the red cheeks and doesnt like jack, his name is lord Jasne

2. jack has a sister named Adele.

dad is named Cairin of something like that, he was infected with the disease Alganders and died fighting the wind and/or water dragon. he passed down the Abitrator (jacks sword).

Zane is the light elve leader lordNigerios died saving ridley.
Cloner4000 chapter 3 . 11/24/2011
well, not going to lie, I don't remember most of the minor character either..but still the story was moving when Jack turn to the fairy to help Ridley and Jarvis and Daniel want to bring him back...can't remember much though. I suspect you can find video on youtube for story and cutscenes so you don't have to replay the story?

anyway it'll be fun to see an update after so long!
Story Weaver1 chapter 3 . 11/24/2011
Congrants on fighting the spirit. If you need a hand, let me know
killuakills chapter 2 . 8/15/2008
dude... you... totally... rock...

this story is so completely creative and just amazing that... ITS JUST AWESOME! all the characters are completely in character, all the events are like they're actually happening in the game... ITS LIKE PLAYING THE SEQUEL WITHOUT A CONTROLLER! *sniffs* YOU ROCK!
IvanDePon chapter 1 . 10/12/2007
waahahah sweet one!
seirahErinyes chapter 2 . 3/1/2007
Wow! That was an awesome chapters! All that talk, fighting and stuff, that was so cooler than expected from the first chapters... I'm so gonna love this story! Can you please update soon... I'm really going crazy if you don't please please please! for the sake of not-hanging-in-the-air! prety please! I really love this...

im retired sorry chapter 2 . 2/2/2007
OMGZ, Jack't in trouble now.

Keep writing, I wanna see how it all turns out. ;D
TotoroChibi chapter 2 . 1/28/2007
Seeing as it took you about a year to update, I suppose I can safely assume that it will take you a while to update again. Nevertheless, I eagerly await the next chapter, as this story is very well written. Two-thumbs up!
Karang chapter 1 . 12/23/2006
Very Very Very nice.

I wish for more to come!
Cloner4000 chapter 1 . 12/20/2006
Ah, you really tie up the end of the story...

The ending just isn't clear enough.

And Jarvis and Daniel are back, I was so sad when Jarvis and Daniel try to drag Jack back, to face an old friend like that.

Plz continue
KTAH chapter 2 . 11/5/2006
Well done! This is probably the best story I've read on FanFiction yet! I hope you continue on with this story!
LaniZion chapter 2 . 11/3/2006
I like your take on the first ending to Radiata Stories. I'm intrigued at how the humans and non-humans can actually agree something like that. Of course, with a long history of tension, I imagine that it won't be easy; it may be a bit impossible.

And Ridley. She seems to be dying.

Update soon.
Story Weaver1 chapter 2 . 10/14/2006
And I didn;t think this story could get any better. It's gotten funnier, cuter, and more interesting. Natalie's perverted accustations were amoung of the most funny. I can't wait to see what happens next.