Reviews for Shredded Memories
Maxwell's Girl chapter 1 . 12/28/2009
Yah i knew Pashy never liked Howdy
jay-linn chapter 1 . 6/16/2008
i think that the only part i would change is dexter, i mean, hes not as...well, u know, dextery, i think.
LuigiHamtaro16 chapter 1 . 6/10/2008
NO WAY! pashy/howdy forever. good concept. bad ending. is no one in the world a howdy fan?
Kipcha chapter 1 . 3/4/2008
Oh, that's actually kinda sad, he should have told her, but I guess your ending is realistic. Good job! (Though I doubt Pashmina would have been so forgiving to Howdy about Penelope)

Excellent!

Kipcha
Three Wooden Crosses chapter 1 . 7/3/2006
I LOVE THIS! I've always believed that Pashy liked Dexter!
lupyne chapter 1 . 5/2/2006
This one's sweet and adorable!

I suppose Dexter wasted a chance though...
ketherandsandy4ever chapter 1 . 2/12/2006
that was cute!
Soul of Hell chapter 1 . 1/31/2006
I didn't think Pashnima liked Howdy I knew right away! I didn't read this story befor its my first time! Nice story though.
bean chapter 1 . 1/7/2006
Adorable!
Miho Mania chapter 1 . 12/30/2005
Aw!
Crystalgurl101 chapter 1 . 12/28/2005
Sparkleshine101 has a good idea there! You can make a one/shot sequel-like Hamtaro-author legend, Celestial Night did! She had those two one/shot stories uhh..."Paper Roses" and "Almond Crepes." Both were about Hamtaro and Bijou and their hidden feelings for one another. Real cute stuff!

Your story though, was soo adorable! Not much fluff, but it was enough to make someone go "Aww!" It was sad too how Dexter thought Pashmina loved Howdy. I'm not sure if you want to make a sequel, but it'd be a pretty good idea!

Anyhows, sweet story. Keep writing and i'll keep reviewing!

XOXO,

Crystalgurl101
sparkleshine101 chapter 1 . 12/27/2005
Aw that was really cute! Very fluffy! I think you should definitely make a sequel to this one day!
Tsubaki Munegawa chapter 1 . 12/27/2005
Nice Story! I was really feeling sorry for Dexter, but I'm glad Pashmina decided to remain open with her feelings. Keep up the good work!
Angel-Gal73 chapter 1 . 12/27/2005
aw,that was a cute story! But, there really wasn't any romance between anyone though..oh well! still a cute story! cya later!

angel