Reviews for The Good in Small Things
BelleIllumina chapter 2 . 11/8/2013
You my dear. Made my love for Susan stronger.
And gave her justice. And love. And hope. And happiness.
Many thanks. Many. Many thanks!
thoughtsfromalittlegirl chapter 2 . 11/11/2011
throughout the whole story there was this slow building up and ahh when I reached the last paragraph the tears started pouring. I adore the words you chose and how they fit and twisted your heart unassumedly, and how to take queen susan the igentle/i to a higher deeper lovelier level, and 3 !
Frodo's sister chapter 2 . 5/21/2011
This is a well written story.
nonamenoname chapter 2 . 6/2/2006
That was pretty incredible.
flipptinkwell chapter 2 . 5/13/2006
This was an amazing take on Susan's "growing up;" I often felt she betrayed her siblings when she did, although I supposed it was the natural course of things. Thanks for the closure. P
Roach Patrol chapter 2 . 5/12/2006
Sad and beautifull. I always did feel the worst for Susan, and I love how you've given her such grace. Thanks for writing it.
Esaema chapter 2 . 3/31/2006
That was beautiful. It always bothered me that Susan didn't return to Narnia in the end. I love your explanation, and it makes sense for all the characters.

Wonderful.
rooty-boots chapter 2 . 2/8/2006
Brilliant - I absolutely loved this, thanks!
Zigs chapter 2 . 1/16/2006
ok, first of all, wow. second of all, wonderful writing. probably one of the best that i've read on this site. just how the beginning ... began (oximoron?)... made me read the rest of the story (for lack of better expression) gently. so, whatever you may write again, i look forward to reading it. and just out of curiousity, was this a somewhat "peter has feelings for susan"? b/c i love susan/peter fics. if not, the story still made me happy. :) bravo!
Mistro and Daquiri chapter 2 . 1/8/2006
This was amazing. And amazingly sad. It's got the kind of dramatic irony that just wrenches your heart. Thanks for this explanation for Susan not being on the train. It makes me feel better about her.

-Mistro
KateLilly chapter 2 . 1/5/2006
I LOVE IT! WRITE MORE!
Red-Cherry-Flowers chapter 2 . 1/4/2006
Not bad...another ch?
xxnatalie chapter 1 . 1/1/2006
Oh gosh... that was absolutely amazing! I've never been a huge Susan fan, but when my friend CSJune told me to read this I think I was about as blown away as she was. I love it. Anyway, I think I'll do her a favor since she mentioned this fic to me and tell you that she's writing a really good romance, if you want to read it. It's great. Anyway, I'll definitely keep an eye out for your fics!
scullymulder chapter 2 . 12/30/2005
Nononono...that was SAD. *looks up at genre* Well, tragedy IS sad, so I guess you gave us full warning...but...agh. Sad...It was good, but...just oh, so sad.
Nobodyknowsmenow chapter 2 . 12/30/2005