Reviews for Psychics
AbiSnow1998 chapter 15 . 4/25
*applause standing ovation* oh my dear God I can't comprehend how much this story made me feel. I felt pain as the brothers did and loved the story :)
emma94 chapter 15 . 4/16
This story is awesome!
I couldn't bear to put it down, it grabs you from the start and doesn't let go. (I'm just glad I found it in the morning instead of later)

I thought the ending was brilliant, left it open for potential sequel - don't know about anyone else but I think having IR in the world you have created would b interesting, particularly how the talents would tie in.
KomodoClassic chapter 11 . 3/4/2014
Dang, you have an iron hand with the dramatic irony. You're balancing all these storylines really well. I just want to know what's happening to everybody, all at the same time!

I am so glad this story is finished, so I don't have to wait for the next part. But at the same time, I'm dreading the end because I'm really enjoying it. Congratulations, this is the first fic in, I don't know, two, three years? that has done that for me. And I don't even know anything about the Thunderbirds beyond the Disney movie and the research I did after seeing the movie.

I really hope you're still writing, whether fanfiction or original work, because you really do have talent.
c chapter 15 . 9/24/2012
This story has been on my mind for the past few days and it has been amazing. The characterizations, the concepts and the plots were all amazing. There were some grammar and spelling problems as well as typos but these are mostly external things anyway. There are some remarkable points made in this story and the touching moments are all either very heartbreaking or very heart warming. It makes me wish this was an actual novel in a bookstore right now.
c chapter 8 . 9/22/2012
There are fanfic that are entertaining, something to read to pass along time. Then there are fanfic that just impress and stay with me for a long time. I suspect this is going to be one of those. This story is just amazing.
c chapter 6 . 9/21/2012
Amazing chapter once again. The tension and fear in this chapter is so palpable.
c chapter 4 . 9/21/2012
Amazing chapter. I loved your description of the rescue.
Robyn S. Mockingbird chapter 15 . 6/25/2012
Wow... this was definitely more like an epic than a story, in my books, and deserves the title. For whatever the reason, I couldn't get over Alan and his, but Gordon's peacemaking was amazing. Every part seemed to be both simultaneous and totally separate, so all I can truthfully offer is congratulations. I'd ask for a sequel, but I'm not entirely certain how anyone could make it work without disappointment. Overall, though, I liked it, I really, really liked it.
Emilyjayden101 chapter 15 . 3/24/2012
I loved it! I would love if you would do a sequel. Maybe where Alan's powers lose control and the others have to save him. Alan's powers could get too strong for him to handle and he could acquire some of the others powers as well to boost his lose of control. Just an idea. I love the whole family psychic power thing. Very original! Love your ghost story too. Hope to see more stories from you soon! Your an amazing writer! :D
lokobookworm95 chapter 15 . 9/5/2011
Oh my gosh! This has to be one of the best AU stories that I have ever read! It's very realistic on the problems that would come with being psychic, and aside from a few gramatical errors, it was almost perfect! I love it!
charming2drew chapter 15 . 1/30/2010
Ohmyword! I've literally been reading this fic all day, and I absolutely love it! Seriously! Wow! It kicks butt! I love this AU world that you have created!
tanpopo chapter 15 . 11/26/2009
I just re-read this story and despite knowing what was going to happen I was till glued to the screen.

Defenitely one of my all time favourites! (And I do have over 600 fics saved... so that is saying something *g*) The storyline you came up whit is just amazing, I bow to the creativity of your mind, and to your writing skills.

You just pull me in, you know? I'm right there in the story, breathing it... that's really the best thing that can happen when reading a story.

Thanks :)

If you ever decide to write more Thunderbirds fic I will probably weep with joy .
Fenix Uzumaki chapter 15 . 9/1/2009
DUDE! THAT WAS FRIGGIN AWESOME! That kept me on the edge of my seat for many chapters! Great job!
The Epic Hero chapter 9 . 12/30/2008
Hello

I just started reading "Psycics" and saw the authors note in chapter 9. I just want to say Wisconsin has just as many lake or possibly more even though Minnesota advertises it. Great story by the way.
tiylaya chapter 15 . 10/23/2008
I very much enjoyed this story - in fact, because of it, I only got three hours sleep last night. I was hooked on it into the early hours of the morning.

In places it was very reminiscent of X-Men, Heroes and other persecuted-gifted-minority-type settings. That shouldn't be taken as a criticism; as a scenario it was well constructed and well executed. You got a real sense of the pathos of the situation, and how much of a struggle it must be to deal with.

While the characters were recognisably our familiar Tracy boys, this didn't really feel like a Thunderbirds fic. I think the persecution and powers just took it too far from the original premise of the series. With the difference in tone as well as in character motivation and ability, it's a little hard to reconcile with the television programme or film. On the other hand, this is an AU, and as a story standing alone, it was a fantastic piece of work, gripping and dramatic. The original characters were well constructed, and the plot kept moving along at a ferocious rate despite the large number of characters clamouring to have their voices heard.

I noticed a few typos as I went along, but nothing to detract from the overall quality. I loved the interactions between the boys, and the final chapter in particular, with its drama and reunions, stood out as absolutely fantastic writing.

Thanks for posting.