Reviews for Hard Goodbye
RegardstoBroadway chapter 5 . 4/13/2007
I just found this tonight, and I am really liking it... but I can't wait to find out what this "big" thing is you are promising... if it's going to be a part of this story, I know that it will be good!

Update soon! (You know, when the site starts working again... I can't update mine because it's down... boo-hoo.)
teart chapter 5 . 4/1/2007
I love this story, I didn't watch any fo season 8(I just read the spoilers). I couldn't understand why the writers were so mean to Jackie, Hyde marries a stripper, jackie is humilated at a bar, Donna becomes friends with Sam and Jackie winds up with Fez sweeping hair. Hyde gets a record store, marries a stripper, gets to be the one to dump the stripper instead of getting dumped, doesn't seem fair. I never thought Jackie was any meaner or bitchier than Hyde.
allienicole16 chapter 5 . 4/1/2007
Wow. I just started reading this and i love it. It's so different and wonderful that it's perfect. I really do love it. Cant wait till your next update.
Casper1990 chapter 5 . 3/31/2007
I just read all 5 chapters to remind myself of this story and I remembered how beautiful and sad you could make every chapter.

This chapter reminded me a lot of the novel Bonjour Tristesse because of Jackie's desire for lust and fun and not life-long companionship.

It certainly isn't Point Place. :P Update soon please because this new twist is bound to be good, no matter how much we may hate you for it. ;)
kayjay chapter 4 . 7/29/2006
I love your story There is nothing better than a well written fic that stays true to character. This is so Hyde Season 8 that I want to slap him! I hope you will continue

Disco-Freak chapter 4 . 7/15/2006
i liked your story. it had a really good borderline, but i would try to add a bit of comedy to it, just to hook on readers for an extra chapter.
Casper1990 chapter 4 . 7/14/2006
I really enjoyed that chapter! I thought it was important to see things from Donna's POV because they were best friends no matter what they said. It's really hard to review this because everything felt so final and I think it is time they all move on and away because the gang just can't work with hlaf of them gone. I'd still like this to continue and Jackie and Hyde get some closure. Even if they don't get back together I would like to see them maintain a friendship. Every story is different and in this one I think that friendship should be the focus in it. :)
me chapter 3 . 7/13/2006
so the last chapter took so long to update that i actually forgot about this story! so update sooner because this story is wonderful and it would be a shame if you let it go to waste.
BlueEyedTemptress chapter 3 . 7/12/2006
This is fantastically written, and I'm extremely pleased to see it continued! You have a way with words that definitely captures the pain of both Jackie and Hyde, and their anger and bitterness, and of the hope that Jackie feels in leaving her life behind in Point Place. It really delves deep into their minds, and I am definitely hooked! I really want to see if Hyde will eventually go after Jackie, and what happens when Jackie reaches Paris, so please, please continue!
luvcali76 chapter 3 . 7/12/2006
Man, you made me hate Hyde. Nice job, that's a hard thing to do. You write every well by the way. Can't wait for more. I'm intrigued to find out what will happen next...
luvcali76 chapter 1 . 7/12/2006
Ouch - nicely written.
anon chapter 3 . 7/12/2006
Go Jackie! I can hardly wait until she hits Paris, and I hope Hyde chokes on it...I wonder how everyone will take her leaving, and their gifts! I'm imagining a great scene where Hayde smell the perfume, thinks it's Jackie, and is dissapointed to see Sam - maybe during sex, after she woke him up, or he was half asleep?
Casper1990 chapter 3 . 7/12/2006
You must be a great writer because I have always liked Hyde but with this story I feel a lot of anger towards him and that is not as easy thing to make me feel towards him. I'm glad that Jackie got out of PP because in Season 8 she had no life in her and no sparkle in her eyes like she had had for 7 years before. I don't want time skipping in the next chapter because a lot of other stories where Hyde and Jackie are apart have done that. Having said that I'm confident the quality of the story will be maintained as it has in these first three chapters. :)
BlueEyedTemptress chapter 2 . 6/14/2006
I am intrigued. I want to see what happens when Hyde gets her letter and his T-shirt back. I hope he goes to Paris after her! Update again soon.
hmmart chapter 2 . 6/12/2006
This was a good chapter. Thanks for the update. I hope we get to see everyones reactions soon.