Reviews for A Many Splintered Thing
Mimi the Brave chapter 1 . 12/16/2013
Lovely! Ace's way of living is such a stark contrast to Smoker's and I love fics like this one that manage to incorporate that feeling T_T still one of my favourite fanfiction Pairings, and you did it so much justice (haha, Marine pun!)
Lunawerewolfy chapter 1 . 7/23/2013
Whoa. I don't think I've read a fanfiction that goes through so many emotions and displays the characters so well and so smoothly. I can't fault it at all in any way. It's so goddamn perfect, seriously. Even the length of the letter, it's long like Ace would write it (he's a literate kid) and it's just great. All of it.
maggiepiece chapter 1 . 7/19/2013
wow, this is an intense one shot! damn... I loved it, though!
missRobin77 chapter 1 . 4/19/2013
The best fanfiction for this yaoi so far!LOVE IT!
BlueOrchid2 chapter 1 . 2/18/2013
nice story! :D
milly chapter 1 . 1/23/2011
THAT LETTER. Glorious.

This was, for lack of a better and more descriptive adjective, amazing.
LunaticV chapter 1 . 11/28/2010
how i love this [airing..

they make me both really happy and sad...

pirate and marine.. good and 'evil'...

has eiichiro oda revived Ace yet? ig not, then i still hate him for kiling Acey...

anyway, i love this. it broke my heart.

it was so bittersweet that i couldn't take it yet wanting more of it
Ravensfrost chapter 1 . 5/8/2010
"You make me leave and I swear to god I will set the ship on fire,"

Well said Ace. Really well written. Fav.
ZodiacSnake chapter 1 . 12/3/2009
aw iv never been a fan of this pairing but iv never read any of it & i must say i really liked this. Ace is amazing i must have caught myself thinking that like at least a dozen times while reading this & one of his last lines "You make me leave and I swear to god I will set the ship on fire," like made my night hahaha!
JaeFire chapter 1 . 8/3/2009
I just wanted you to know that I love this story. I found it over a year ago, saved into my folder of favorite stories, and I re-read it every few months. The quality of your writing, even after all the re-reads, is undimmed. It hits me like a hammer to the chest every time. You have a powerful voice, and I can say with confidence that you're my favorite Smoker/Ace author. There aren't many of those around, but even so, your stories truly shine. I can only hope that you get the urge to write about them again, but even if you don't, I want to thank you for contributing such amazing work to the fandom.

- Jae
her chapter 1 . 8/2/2009
wow, that really was awesome...one of the best smoker/ace i've ever read...there should be more fics out there like this! thank you for a nice reading :)

her
Hatheny Lurey Dralaw chapter 1 . 7/31/2009
The characterisation is _spot on._ One of the best damn Smoker/Ace fics I've read in too long. Bravo!
Seral chapter 1 . 7/24/2009
Amazing. Just... amazing. I love the passion underlying this, and all the rough crudeness that seems to be them. :D
Renn chapter 1 . 5/26/2009
Oh. My. Wow. Simply amazing. It's funny how in the face of a mediocre fic, thousands of words come pouring out to criticize it, but when faced to THIS...words fail me completely! ) It's just simply put too awesome for words! (and I hate to sound so limited in my vocabulary but you've reduced me to using 'awesome' a lot and barely refraining from adding in 'totally'. *shudders*)

Loved how you described it ALL, and there was never a dull moment, or a passage when I was thinking "okay, we GET it, carry ON, please". So yeah...AWESOME. XP

Also, I'm a big fan of one-sentenced "extracts" from the fic to serve as a summary, and yours just pops out and dragged me to read on!
Ansana chapter 1 . 4/25/2009
Beautiful :')

I loved it, a long length Smoker/Ace story, my prayers have been answered!