Reviews for Playing the Game Rematch
Rae chapter 12 . 9/5/2009
Love the fic! I liked how you played up Jazz's past as black ops. But I have one minor nit pic: I noticed in chapter 11 you said Scope was in the fight, but you have him kill himself in the prequel. Other than that the story is well thought out and easy to understand how you explain it. Keep up the good work!
shimmershadow30 chapter 12 . 4/30/2009
YES it wuz so so so so so so so so so good brilliant
shimmershadow30 chapter 11 . 4/30/2009
aw meza luv it! hahah da Twinnis are awesome and Ratch TOATALLY showed Ferric up hahaahaha X D
shimmershadow30 chapter 10 . 4/30/2009
YAY SPRINGER! i so happy i totally freaked when i saw there wuz a sequel i wuz so happy! : D
shimmershadow30 chapter 9 . 4/30/2009
Helana Dreath chapter 12 . 4/9/2009
i am begging you to do another awesome doesn't compare to this
Midnight Roses chapter 12 . 10/3/2008
HEy, just had to say i the storys, bot playing the game and playing the game rematch. i theink it offers a different perspective on jazz and his past that is thrilling to read, Poor are a few things im Curious about though. one of them being; what did Ferric do to jazz and why dose jazz believe he deserves it? Another is that like Jazz I to am curious as to what prowel told the others about Hardline. The last thing is that it makes one wonder what would happen if the ark bots ever did find out who hardline was. What would happen? Would Deck be proven right after all? Just a few little things to think about. Thanks again for a great story, and i hope to see more of this kind of work in the future.

Scinserly yours

Midnight Roses
Bluebird Soaring chapter 12 . 11/20/2007
Jazz and! His trying to keep the others safe even while risking his own life just shows how deep a character Jazz really is. And the chess overlay set the perfect stage. In the end Ratchet comes in to reset the board for another day. And your tease about Jazz and a medic certainly could be drawn out in another story of its could the story of his optics. Great job, hope you keep writing )
Renuki chapter 12 . 10/27/2007
*shake fist at Ferric* I am so happy Ratchet punched you!

Aha, poor Jazz.

(And excuse me as I laugh at the 'cons.)
FloofWolfe chapter 11 . 8/22/2007
Wow, I'm not quite sure why, but I had a plot bunny that I just HAD to share.

Maybe in the middle of a battle, Jazz slips back into Hardline to save one of the Autobots. Then he ends up getting caught by the 'cons and he ends up staying Hardline (pretending to, but the readers don't know that until the end) and joining the Decepticons. 'Course, the 'bots can't believe it and don't know what to do because they never knew just how skilled Jazz actually is. Then at the very end Jazz turns on the 'cons and gets away with some secret info, revealing that he was just pretending the entire time and that Hardline can't ever truly come back because Jazz has changed too much to completely go back.

Total idea I just had to share, and hoping that you write more Jazz soon!
Kopy Kat chapter 12 . 8/3/2007
As usual, fantastic story. I like how you added bits and pieces from the previous story and from even farther back than that. Ferric deserved what he got and lots more besides for ruining Jazz's eyes. I like how you potrayed Jazz as pentient, prefering to wear a visor rather than take the easy way out and let Ratch fix him. Excellent plot, well rounded characters and just an all around good read.

fukitsu no ookami chapter 12 . 8/2/2007
Hey i realy like the story. Can you make one about Jazz's past?
FloofWolfe chapter 12 . 8/1/2007
Oh, it's every bit as sweet as the first one.

I think it'd be neat to have the Autobots actually see Jazz slip back into 'Hardline' in the middle of a fight. Or, on another track, maybe something happens to his memory and Jazz looses all his recent memory so he thinks that he still is Hardline. Temporarily, of course. Either way, write more Jazz please!
Kenya Starflight chapter 12 . 1/19/2007
*hugs Jazz... or at least his ankle*

We love you, big guy. No matter what's in your past.

Another great story about my favorite Autobot. Thank you so much. You've made my day.
Iniora Nackatori chapter 10 . 11/4/2006
While I may not know much about the comics, I do know one thing.

Wreackers kick ass of the same quality as Da Twins, if not more.

So in other words, the Decepticons are toast. Fun. (clicks next chapter button)

PS: This is a good.