Reviews for Ever Stay Chaotic
Blissfull Wulf chapter 10 . 3/31/2013
After reading this chapter I really want to read a Bleach/Ranma fic with Ranma as Ichigo and Nabiki as Rukia... I shall search to see if it exists once I'm done reading this fic. chapter 30 . 9/25/2007
Having finished reading the first arc I should confess that I have rather mixed and somewhat controversial feelings.

On the one hand, it's quite an interesting x-over, combining quite a lot of anime series... though most of the characters make only brief appearances. Moreover, many of the chapters seemed.. rushed, somewhat. As if there was supposed MUCH more.. but because of ... lack of time (maybe) you decides not to include too many details.

On the other hand, despite above (or because of it?), I actually liked the "plot" with all its confusion etc. Quite a mix of everything...

Hopefully, the second arc will be released sometime .. and clarify the sitation.

P.S. I also think you should ease a bit on all those "mysterious" types. When there are THAT many in one story it becomes too confusing. And that in turm makes it much less appealing. IMHO

Blackdex chapter 4 . 6/14/2007
1 of 3 chances to cure? what about Togenyko Island? Ranma gave up a cure to prevent Akane from becoming cursed. Ciao
Zemratsu chapter 15 . 4/2/2007
Woo! I'm a 6! This part is totally me dead on.

A '6' person consider his home as a castle. So, like castles of medieval times, it is meant to keep other people out. He likes having you over now and then, but not often.

Shawn 1983-02-18
Mz-Kitty-Kat chapter 30 . 12/17/2006
And things just got realy interesting and then you pulled the carpet under my feet revealing a trap!

I must know what happens next!

Kencana is on the prowl while Nabiki fights Chisa! The battle of the sorceress begins!

Again I must commend you for such a wonderful story and a great "First Season". I don't really read multiple cross-overs since there are a ton of characters to follow and most depictions of the characters by the authors don't do them any justice but yours clearly stands out from the rest.

One of the most entertaining stories I've read which I must say surprised me sincre I wouldn't even read anything that isn't a Nabiki/Ranma match-up but I'm still hoping! The pairing is left ambigously so I'm still crossing my fingers!

Great work as always

Mz-Kitty-Kat chapter 29 . 12/17/2006

CAN'T "wheeze" STOP "hehehehehe" LAUGHING! "Slamming fist on floor surface" MUST "rolling" STOP "sides hurting" LAUGHING "running out of breath" TO "tears coming out of eyes" WRITE "snorting sounds" DECENT "cackles maniacally" REVIEW! "passes out from lack of air"

few minutes passes...

You really should put a warning in your disclaimer warning readers like me that reading this particular chapter is hazardous to my health. I think my sis and bro was worried about the laughter that resonated through the house and was afraid that I'm not longer in a safe and sound mind and had gone bonkers. Lol! "snorts"

I think teh battle between Kasumi and Mutsumi just did it for me... Lol.

Anywho, great job and this is definetly gold right here and while you were adverse in mentioning the purple beast, I am most assuredly not!

It's Barney the Dinosaur isn't it? let's all sing the Barney song!

I love you, You love me, Let's all go kill Barney! With a great big club and a rifle from me to you, Won't you say You'll love it too. ( my version of the song) Lol

What can I say? I'm now speechless from lack of oxygen earlier! This story completely rocks my socks!

Mz-Kitty-Kat chapter 28 . 12/17/2006

Tsuruko and Kanako's cosplay showdown got me in a fit of giggles and laughter! poor Keitaro, I bet he's got a bad case of anemia now!

I wonder what the cube Nabiki handed Keitaro was for? But in anycase I love how Motoko admitted her attraction to Keitaro albeit

Looking forward to the match between the Nerima Crew and Hinata Crew!

Nabiki also seems to have a past in Hinata judging from Haruka's reaction. I wonder...? Curiouser and curiouser. I just can't stop reading this story and I'm glad that I don't have to wait for the next chapter since all I have to do is press the "next" button.

Great work as always!
Mz-Kitty-Kat chapter 27 . 12/17/2006
Oh! Getting really interesting here. I have a few theories right now but I would like to keep it to myself and read more and see what happens.

This story is progressing nicely and never fails to intrigue me. I wonder what Kencana is really up to? Can't wait to read what happens next. On to the next chapter!

Mz-Kitty-Kat chapter 26 . 12/17/2006
Hi there!

Please forgive me for neglecting my duties as a faithful supporter of this wonderful story of yours. Exams and other work trivialties are a bitch to deal with (sighs)

As always you never fail to entertain your readers. I always enjoy Nabiki's interaction with Ranma and her other world adventures.

Damn you for the Nabiki and the Brain song! It will take a while until the blasted catchy theme would leave my mind.

Also I totally agree with the Cobra's global take-over. Why waste time and resource from fighting when you can be productive by simply taking the corporate world and make more money at the process?

Always a fun to read. So now I'm off to read the next chapter!

Keep up the great work!

Story Weaver1 chapter 30 . 11/4/2006
I don't get anything that happened here. To be honest it doesn't sound like an ending. I'm just confused. It's like a random conglomeration of stuff. But I did like the Sara vs Genma part, funny! and a little werid.
Story Weaver1 chapter 29 . 11/1/2006
Another well done part of the cross over. For some reason I expected Kuno to put up more of a fight but nothing stands up to Motoko in kill pervert mode that goes double for Naru(poor guys LOL!) Seta and Ryouga's match, or lack there of, was hilarious. And then the battle of the twins! XD
Story Weaver1 chapter 28 . 10/31/2006
I was extraordinarily confused when Tsuruko started acting like a slave girl, it was really strange then Kanako came and I couldn't stop laughing. That was a pretty sneaky way for Tsuruko to get a confession out of her little sister. XD. Nabiki's trick on Keitaro was even better and the analogie to the Ranmaverse was great. Now for the competition between two the two worlds! _
fan-rei chapter 30 . 10/26/2006
"It allows me to gleefully ignore any loose ends that I don't want to tie up." bad you

sniff i'm lost, it doesn't explain at all. i need to re read this story because i didn't follow at all this last chapters.
Excel chapter 1 . 10/26/2006
This is interesting and original.
Innortal chapter 30 . 10/26/2006