Reviews for Flowering Love
Wondergirl chapter 4 . 8/28
Pleeeeeeeeeese continue the story! Youre idea is great and i really luv how you maintained Flora and Helia's aspects and personalities especially Helia. And u could continue the story by the winx and specialists going on a mission and salideen asked Helia to accompany the boys. Then, in the mission Helia rescued or saved Flora who started to have feelings for him and so on... So pleeeeese continue thet fabulous and amazing story!
Wondergirl chapter 1 . 8/28
The story was awesome!
WinxClub fan 4 chapter 4 . 6/25
Hey I really liked the story. If you don't mind me asking but can you please continue the story... I really enjoyed the story and I can't wait on what will happen next
soniya chapter 4 . 5/16
plz updated ..
Hey don't forget that your writing this story! Hope you update soon i love it so far! :)
Animegirl chapter 4 . 12/26/2014
Please update
Amy Huynh chapter 4 . 12/22/2014
I really love your stories! I hope you keep writing!
libra986 chapter 4 . 11/5/2014
Come on! You really just left it like this? It was getting sooo good!
Callie chapter 4 . 11/3/2014
HEY! How dare you stop for years! I want the story to end with helia and flora getting together. Since flora is the shy type, it'll be logical if helia made the move. But it'll be done in a more romantic way. Probably with some help from the guys or winx. I look forward to the next one! Tata!
Guest chapter 4 . 9/7/2014
can you continue this please?
Arresting-Angeline chapter 4 . 7/14/2014
So far sp gd
fifirosepfingston chapter 4 . 7/9/2014
Love love love love this story bur probably not continuing considering it's been 8 years but either way great story
Guest chapter 4 . 5/22/2014
PLEAAAAAASE CONTINUE IT! I wanna know what happens!
Sasaki-san chapter 1 . 5/12/2014