Reviews for Eb the Hero
BettiAnn chapter 15 . 8/16/2012
AHH!
BettiAnn chapter 2 . 8/16/2012
I thought it was a fine chapter. I can just see Lisa with her confused look on: head slightly cocked, eyes big and confused, mouth slightly puckered; you did a fine job portraying her hurt without over-doing it.
emjay79 chapter 15 . 3/19/2011
Loved it!
emjay79 chapter 6 . 3/19/2011
What a great chapter! I am just loving this. I think that Green Acres would be really hard to write with Lisa's accent and the eccentricities and screwballiness of all the town folk, but you do it perfectly! I really enjoyed the scene with the Monroe brothers. And I always feel bad for Lisa in the show when Oliver is excessively annoyed with her. I know she would be exasperating at times to live with, but she does love him so much. I hope you write hundreds of stories, and I look forward to reading them all!
toledo girl chapter 10 . 6/19/2010
Hey there! I have been reading straight through tonight. Before I had an account I read two others of your Green Acres stories and loved them. Now I have found this one and started to read it. LOL, you're right that you did over dramatize a bit, but hey, I personally think it makes for a better build up.

I gotta say though, you're really making me feel bad for poor Lisa here. In the show I loved Oliver and in this story you have made me hate him. I hope that there is a happy ending, lol, Lisa and Eb both deserve one.

BTW, the Hungarian part, idk if you're even interested but my grandmother knew some hungarian and taught it to me. If I'm correct, I've tried everything should be megyprobaltam mindent. Then I've sacrificed would be nekem van aldoztak fel. Idk what I've suffered would be. But then finally, the other thing ik would be I've waited, which I'm pretty sure is vartam.
Steeleafan chapter 15 . 8/29/2007
OH you had me yelling at Olivah the whole time and almost crying I loved this story very much! Olivah does ignore Lisa a little too much in the show ..but not enough to make me really really mad at his charator and then feel bad for him in the end. I'm still wondering though what on earth was going through his mind. Anyway as you can tell I loved it. Oh and when they went on their date I was soo hoping that Olivah would run into the door. That would have been funny. You know because he couldn't keep his eyse off her.

Enough all I should have said was Thank you!
eyeluv2d chapter 1 . 8/2/2007
omg this is hilarious! ur awesome! finally SOMEBODY is recognizing the wonderfulness of this show! :D
Dixie Darlin chapter 15 . 6/30/2006
That was a perfect ending! Couldn't get more perfect than that! :) Can't wait to see what else you got in store!
Dixie Darlin chapter 14 . 6/30/2006
aw, oliver is so sweet! Cool, they finally adopted Eb as their son, that is awesome!
Desiree Colson chapter 15 . 6/30/2006
That was a good ending... a happy ending. Always good :) And Oliver's surprise was... surprising. Hahaha. I'm sure whatever your next story will be great, too. I should look at your ideas... :P Adios.
Dixie Darlin chapter 13 . 6/26/2006
Aw, how romantic! Teehee, that was funny when Eb forgot he was supposed to be French. "Thanks! Uh, I mean thank you madame." lol this is so cute...i wonder what the next surprise will be?
Desiree Colson chapter 13 . 6/17/2006
I love this chapter! Aww, it was sweet. Glad everything's back to normal. I am anxious to see what surprise Oliver has in store for them :P
Dixie Darlin chapter 12 . 5/31/2006
AW! This was so happy! Oliver and Lisa are back together, Oliver is sorry for everything he did, and he said that they were Eb's family! I always hoped that they'd adopt him or something. He's such a good "son".
Dixie Darlin chapter 11 . 5/30/2006
OH NO! This is so sad! Lisa left Oliver and Oliver didn't seem to care at first! And now poor Eb is unconscious! I hope he'll be all right! Oliver seems to understand what he has been doing to cause all this mess, and I hope he really changes his attitude and Lisa comes back to him and he is able to save Eb!
Dixie Darlin chapter 10 . 4/14/2006
Oh no, everything is going worse! I can't believe he grabbed Lisa and shook her like that, although it WAS an accident. Eb is so brave, I feel so sorry for him and Lisa both. The hug at the end was so sad...I hope they don't get divorced after this!