Reviews for A Tale of Four Brothers
Kiranchou17 chapter 35 . 9/28
This sarcastic bobby is sooo hilarious! I don't think I've ever actually laughed out loud as much as I have when reading other stuff. Like in the one before this.. "it's like the blind leading the visually impaired" LOL
justanotherpezzonovante chapter 1 . 9/14
I have read this fanfic (and part 2) all the way theough two times over the last year, and am about to go for a third round. This is by far the best Four Brothers fanfic out there. Totally captures the characters and I love the story arch. It gives and takes, pushes and pulls, and the balance in each and every relationship is REAL. Please update part 2 so I can have new stuff to read! And Thank You for writing this story.
The Path of Supreme Conquest chapter 1 . 3/24
Go stab yourself, Anthony
IsleofAnarchy chapter 36 . 12/28/2016
Had to review to say the dynamics, the humor, and the way you got into a kid's head drew me in. This internal monologue, thing, you're good at. I loved the bit with the locked door. That made me laugh for a good while...
Cheers!
Savy160 chapter 35 . 5/16/2016
This was legitimately the best Four Brothers fanfic ever! I absolutely loved it! Your writing is so amazing and flawless :)
lovemya2000 chapter 35 . 2/17/2015
Haha That Banter Over The Meal
lovemya2000 chapter 6 . 2/17/2015
Love The Interaction Between Bobby And Jack
Parnassus chapter 36 . 10/13/2014
Wow. This was incredible. I'm completely and totally in love with the "past" characters you've created here. Absolutely perfect. And I'm especially in love with the relationship you wrote between Jack and Bobby...it freaking tugged at my heartstrings so many times I just...gah. It was beautiful! I'm so damn happy there's more to read! Thank you so much for writing!
Guest chapter 15 . 2/22/2014
I love this fanfic so much!
luise chapter 36 . 6/19/2013
THIS FIC IS AMAZING! loved it so much, gonna read the sequel right now
bluebirdheart chapter 35 . 5/14/2013
Last night I stayed up till 5 in the morning to finish reading this story. Seriously, it was that good and I had to know what was going to happen in their lives next. Enjoyed every chapter.

Everything is so well done. I love the way you have captured all the characters. It really makes since that angel may be a bit jealous. And I loved how Bobby couldnt help act like himself, but still win the kid over. There were moments that were sometimes fluffy, but very believeable.

I could probably gush on and on about how much I enjoyed reading this story. But I'll stop here and say great work, and I am excited to read the second part of it.
Dannidannger chapter 21 . 5/8/2013
I have read this from the beginning of the chapters and have read other fan fictions an have never had the urge to write a comment of any sort. But I feel I must say, This last chapter was very good and you definitely have talent even if it takes you a while to get your point across or set your mood.