Reviews for The Fantasy
CarsonandMrs.Hughes4ever chapter 1 . 12/24/2008
A great story. Very good.
STW chapter 1 . 9/13/2007
I died about two seconds after reading this. That image...in my head...it was an excellent death.
dogbertcarroll chapter 1 . 9/6/2005
*chuckle*
han-j chapter 1 . 3/19/2004
I didn't really understand it. Although, you have good technique. You kept me enthralled all the way until the end, I wanted to know what was happening. But I didn't understand the ending.
Lyssie chapter 1 . 2/2/2004
...dude. Dude. That was so wrong. How the hell am I going to get that image out of my head now? It's worse than, than, than... God. I can't think of anything worse.
Good job. ;)
noisemaker chapter 1 . 3/26/2002
oh my god that is so funny... i like how you threw month python in at the end of it. didn't expect that one
Jacinto Alexander chapter 1 . 4/5/2001
You are a sneaky one, you. Now I know to expect the unexpected, and I'm still caught off guard by what I find.
Alexis Lane chapter 1 . 7/25/2000
::giggles hysterically::
Vix chapter 1 . 7/12/2000
very funny, and very monty python
A.H.Smith chapter 1 . 6/9/2000
LOL! I loved this. I never even thought to mix those two (x/f and python) together. Beautiful. Nice job leading 'us' on.. LOL

Let me know what you think of my x-files stories here on this site (name above) -please leave feedback... everybody stops, nobody writes. :-( again, GREAT JOB

-cheers and peace, A.
SJ chapter 1 . 6/7/2000
Okay, very weird but cute,too. You had me going up until the end. You don't want to know what I THOUGHT Mulder's fantasy was! I liked it!
Lelila chapter 1 . 5/22/2000
Hilarious! Totally strange...but hilarious!
Breeze chapter 1 . 5/21/2000
What the HECK? When did Monty Python and the Lumberjack Sketch enter the X-Files universe? I am officially and one-hundred percent confused, but if I knew what you were talking about I'm sure that it wouldn't be TOO bad.