Reviews for Adult Saga I
Dyton chapter 1 . 4/6/2014
My answer...ALL... I know chance of you coming back to this 0% still I wanted to leave my message because I found it hilarious of all the options.
QD chapter 1 . 5/20/2012
I think that Gohan should have multiple woman like Nabiki because of her smart tactics, Kasumi because she is kind and beatiful and she can take care of a saiyans apetite, Android 18(met before she was a Android) because she can handle herself and Bulma(made younger somehow) because of her smartness oh and make sure that Vegeta and her got divorced maybe a year ago thank you for reading this and please be alive so you can write more of this wonderful story
fanfic guru chapter 1 . 6/21/2007
Go with all of them
korrd chapter 1 . 4/21/2007
Good fic. For pairing I say do all, since I've never seen it like that before.
me chapter 1 . 8/7/2006
coolsz! It sounds interesting to me :)
Duodeathscythe chapter 1 . 2/8/2006
Really good start. I can tell that I'm really gonna like this. I think he should go to Juuban, but as for the parings I'm torn between Bulma, Ami, Erasa, and 18. Though It'd be good to see a great Gohan/Erasa fic without making Videl look totally evil. So if that paring makes the cut I can't wait to see how you pull it off.
gaul1 chapter 1 . 1/28/2006
good chatper, furikan, pair of kasumi, after ono left, keep up the good work, byes, btw nice start
escudo-blade chapter 1 . 1/3/2006
I love the prologue. I would like to see Gohan go to either Juuban or Furinkin and to be paired with Ranko, no matter which of the high schools he goes too. Good luck.
Egohan chapter 1 . 12/31/2005
very good story he should go to juuban but have friends at all of them as far as who should he get with i am torn between four people bulma setsuna erasa and small lady if it could be all four that would be great
dbz king chapter 1 . 12/31/2005
juuban/ bulma and setsuna
Harper loves Alex chapter 1 . 12/28/2005
go with ranma when he arives and i say sampoo and gohun i like this are there any ss
Chaos chapter 1 . 12/28/2005
High School: Orange Star High

Pairing: Bulma
KRL002 chapter 1 . 12/27/2005
juuban amy
king1616 chapter 1 . 12/27/2005
Doing good. I think Gohan should with all of them.
darksupersayian chapter 1 . 12/27/2005
You've got a good start and you're taking it slow and leaving the details in like you should. I personally would avoid crossovers because not as many people are fans of two shows than are of one. I know for a fact i don't read many crossover fics. As far as who Gohan should hook up with, I'd say ultimately Videl. They seem to go good together after she learns to calm down a little that is. But in the mean time there's nothing wrong with him having some experience with say Erasa or Bulma or something like that. He may be able to learn a lot from an older woman and besides Bulma holds her beauty pretty well so I could see how Gohan might go for that without Vegeta around to stop him that is.