Reviews for Prophecy
Oh wow, a whole chapter without Mecrinda!
Kitra.Odinsonn chapter 33 . 5/29
Omgs, I just finished reading and this was beautiful! Too many times I had to put it down to squee and confess my own love for the Goblin King in all his glory.
Themis13 chapter 2 . 2/1
I just started to read your fic and I alredy hooked! I really like the idea of Jareth ignoring his destiny, that's too him hahaha. Greatings from a new fan :D
Rising Phoenix-82 chapter 16 . 8/21/2014
Did you make a sequel cause leaving it like this will confuse a lot of readers.
Kenady Telfer chapter 33 . 4/7/2014
LOVE IT!
Monki-Neko chapter 13 . 11/6/2013
ugh, i can get her being attracted to him and grudgingly respecting him but liking him? truly? i honestly think that isn't possible b/w them unless you give them a few more years to mature (the both of them because they are both teenagers), get to know each other and have no outside obligations to get in the way. i'll keep reading but i honestly think that this should have at least another ten or so chapters to develop their interactions.
Bloodsired chapter 33 . 10/26/2013
Fantastic! That was very well executed ending, aside from some grammatical error your story is wonderful.
Guest chapter 16 . 6/16/2013
She really has absolutly no shame, does she?
Honoria Granger chapter 2 . 3/31/2013
"exenterated his high cheekbones"...I believe you mean "accentuated". There is no such word as "extenterated". And "Mecrinda" is a really terrible name...sorry!
Honoria Granger chapter 24 . 2/6/2013
Angst is fine. What I object to is the poor grammar, spelling and punctuation. Plus the most annoying of fanfic cliches: "capturing her lips" and "carried her bridal style". For the love of the Labyrinth, can't you amateurs think of any new ways to express yourselves?
Librakitty675 chapter 1 . 7/6/2012
Please continue writing i am loving the way this story in going
babygirl chapter 33 . 12/24/2011
please write a sequal to this. what happens next. this i the best fanfic i ever read!:)
evanglia123 chapter 21 . 2/8/2011
I love the cub. -

Nemo means "no more" in latin.

Yup, a total nerd thing to say, but oh well.

Great story so far!

(Now I really have an urge to go watch Finding Nemo...) :P
Melissa72 chapter 33 . 10/24/2010
wow. what an interesting and unique ending! Very well done.

The three day Christ imagery was fantastic. Although that Faerie King was annoying. I get how he was helping soldiers but he needed to get his head out of the sand and protect them all...esp since it was his own son that caused it.

I get how it was Jareth's fault that he pre-empted the prophecy...impatient and all. Would it have mattered if he broke things with Mecrinda in a kind manner? So breaking off an engagement puts you on the line for asassination, murder, and war? I guess my version of justice would call that over-kill. Good thing I do not live in the Underground.

Great job writing...like your stories. Thank you for sharing the gift God gave you with us. God bless!
Rising Phoenix-82 chapter 33 . 8/30/2010
Casse I am very please to say that I loved your story and finally it made me guess in lot of the plots but the way you ended it was amazing.. Even though I am BIG FAN of Sarah I still liked the way you ended it Sarah's sacrifice for her child and Jareth... I hope that there is a sequel coming for this marvelous story my dear...

Sincerely,

Elena

Ps. Let me know when the sequel starts ok...