Reviews for The Trouble With Tabloids
2lazy2login chapter 9 . 9/4/2014
Ooh! Love it! PLEASE WRITE MORE
rachel chapter 1 . 8/20/2014
raven is gonna blow back off
VampireNinjaz chapter 9 . 7/20/2014
Do more please I love the story line and it's funny how people flirt raven and robin
EmmaSwanTheSavior chapter 9 . 7/16/2014
Mind updating? I just read this assuming it was finished due to the date of the most recent update and was disappointed to find out I was wrong.
Guest chapter 9 . 7/5/2014
Please add more! Please!
The lost daydreamer chapter 9 . 6/21/2014
Pleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeease update!
BBRaeNation chapter 9 . 5/12/2014
Uuuuuhhhhhhh I think you were due for an update six years ago WTF! (
Guest chapter 9 . 2/2/2014
Next chapter, huh? Well, where is it?! I'm dying! You're story is the anditote!
BBxRAEshipper chapter 9 . 1/22/2014
NNNNNNooooooooooooooo !
PLZ TELL ME U R GONNA UPDATE PLZ THIS IS SO FREAKIN EPIC PLUS I WANNA SEE BBxRAE!
Dude how do u make it that it's like what they say sound from an episode?
Interested Puppy chapter 9 . 12/18/2013
Ahem, this 'next chapter' you speak of is 5 years late.
Interested Puppy chapter 7 . 12/18/2013
Pfft, Interested Puppy is way more awesome than S-Puppy! Joking :) Love it!
BW Lewis chapter 9 . 11/23/2013
Awesome story, hope you update soon. I cant wait for more BBRae and for S-Puppy to kick some ass and defend his woman's honor.
Raven chapter 9 . 11/9/2013
I guess you don't intend on finishing this fan-fiction do you? You updated it in 2008 and now it is 2013. Really, 5 years. I hate you and you are a disgusting basterd. If you start a fan-fiction you should finish it. Me and the other titans hate you for leaving us on a cliff-hanger ending. I also hate you for implieing that I like the most retarded boy in the world. OK IT WAS ONE TIME! WE DON'T USUALLY HAVE SEX BUT HE DRUGED ME! He is a rapist. So, what I am saying is that I hate you and the other titans hate you and I hate beast boy!
Kinnori1204 chapter 9 . 10/27/2013
To be honest, your 1st two are three chapters Rocked, now these later ones will get me puked.

Sorry, dude.